In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Poster child for birth control...

Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I wonder if his parents had any kids that are normal???

Comments

• Options
    tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Surprised the missile got stuck half way through, obviously there is nothing between his ears.
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is he from china? or a natural born idiot
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Little * needs an appointment with the board of education. Mine is 15"X4" not including the handle. About 20 wacks to the seat of understanding with a strong arm will get his attention!
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
  • Options
    compgunfirecompgunfire Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    check out "just a little ditty..."
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Dang gay rights fightin' for, sidewalk sissified, communist sympathetic, ugly momma havin', learned nothing in school, little brat. Somebody needs his * whipped!
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~[This message has been edited by will270win (edited 10-23-2001).]
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    If this was a free speech board I would have a lot to say about Percy Rockethead with his #### sign on his ####!