In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Randy Weaver at Ky. Gun Show

WEASEL-88WEASEL-88 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Posted on Sun, Feb. 17, 2002 Ruby Ridge figure draws crowd at gun showRandy Weaver sells his book at Heritage HallBy Jim WarrenHERALD-LEADER STAFF WRITERRandy Weaver occupied a rear corner at the Kenny Woods Gun and Knife Show in Lexington's Heritage Hall yesterday, but few failed to notice him.A steady stream of men and women stopped to pay $20 each for copies of his book, The Federal Siege at Ruby Ridge.One man asked Weaver to autograph a copy simply to "a fellow American." Others just wanted to shake Weaver's hand.
Too Old To Fight,Too Lazy To Run!

Comments

• BUCK/91/92BUCK/91/92 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're having a show in Saratoga City Center this coming weekend and wish he would come and sell his book here. If he did he better bring a couple thousand of them. I certainly would have him autograph mine.
  • jeenyesjeenyes Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know Randy, tho not very well. If you read his book it is a very good account of what happened. Randy is a very decent man who just wanted to mind his own business, but the jackboots wanted to do it for him.
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I would like to meet Randy one of these days.His story is one that can happen to anyone of us at anytime.