In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do you think?

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
is this possible or bs? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80552670/ major scary snit if true.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I want to reload 7mm Rem Mag with Hornady 162 grain SST's for mule deer, elk, possibly moose and black bear. [?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would like to buy 30 of these for resale if pictures be true.

http://sanantonio.{elsewhere}.org/grd/1047634383.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    About these guns?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133406952

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133408967

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133409818

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=133410917

They are a little out of my line, but I think the owner is a little optimistic about their value. Opinions, please?

I am trying to help the owner raise money for a golf cart so that he can regain some off-road mobility.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Should Antique US Military Pistols be Sold to Civilians?

Dear Conservative,

Before we get any further, yes. Antique US military surplus pistols should be sold to law-abiding civilians who qualify.

The debate is over whether to allow the Civilian Marksmanship Program to begin selling M1911A1 surplus pistols to the American public.

These pistols date as far back as World War II. Many have seen service through the Korean and Vietnam Wars. Today, they sit in an armory somewhere and cost the American taxpayers $200,000 every year just to store and maintain them.

Think about that. American taxpayers have paid millions of dollars to have these old pistols stored and catalogued.

The solution? Sell them off to qualified American citizens through the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP). The CMP is an organization established by Congress to foster marksmanship and sell military surplus rifles and ammunition to the general public.

In order to be eligible to purchase a CMP firearm, you must pass a background check, submit notarized identification documents, belong to a relevant club or organization, and have a record of marksmanship.

But there's one problem. The CMP doesn't have the power to sell pistols...

All that could change, however. Congressman Mike Rogers (R-AL) has snuck an amendment into the National Defense Authorization Act that would allow these WWII relics to be sold to the public.

Believe it or not, this amendment actually made it out of committee. But the fight isn't over yet. It can still be stripped from the legislation before the final vote.

Tell Congress to keep Rep. Rogers' amendment in the NDAA and allow the public to buy military surplus pistols!

This is our heritage. These pistols defeated Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, beat back the Communists in Korea, and were strapped to our boys' hips in the jungles of Vietnam.

Now, they're just collecting dust and rusting away. And to top it all off, we're paying hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to store them in an armory somewhere.

They deserve to be in private collectors' hands.

We tried to do the same for the surplus M1 Garands and Carbines stuck in South Korea. These rifles were made in America and were used by our soldiers during the Korean War. Instead of bringing the rifles home, many were just left behind.

The South Korean government has been trying to sell these rifles to American arms manufacturers. This would give the South Korean Army, our ally, a much needed cash infusion.

Unfortunately, Barack Obama blocked the re-importation of these WWII relics, citing concerns they could be used in a mass shooting.

There's only one recorded mass shooting involving M1 Garands and that was the Kent State Massacre.

Obama blocked the re-importation and sale of these surplus rifles. We can't let the same happen to these iconic American weapons!

It's just such a common-sense solution. Instead of paying to have these weapons stored in a warehouse somewhere, how about we have them pay the taxpayers back?

Raise your voice now before it is too late!

Tell Congress to amend the CMP's charter to allow citizens to purchase military surplus pistols!

Sincerely,

Joe Otto

Conservative Daily
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is this a violation? What do you think a inspector will say?
    From the township code enforcement pamphlet:
    quote:15. Stagnant water on property or grade work, landscaping,
    construction or concrete work that allows water from one
    property to impact an adjacent property.
    HPIM3763-1.jpg
    HPIM3765-1.jpg
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am not getting on the soap box just asking "WHAT DO YOU THINK"

Are we the working class American losing our country?
    Will our own son and daughters turn against us if the government tells the soldiers to take away our arms?
    Will you feel safe in your home if this country is invaded? Can this country be invaded?
    When we can no longer afford the gas to drive to and from work what will we do?
    At what point do you say enough and take action to defend what is yours?
    Will you truly give your firearms to the government BULLETS first? How do you plan to stop your loss of freedoms and your bill of rights?
    I ask these questions because it concerns me that our country is on the edge of major change. We may not be able to return it to "the old way" after we have lost it.
    I will not live as a subject to anyone. I will not be made a slave to anyone.
    So how do we prevent the loss of our AMERICA to non-Americans?
    Dang this is just a little scary to me.
    Buy dry beans and lots of them plan to stay in a safe place and surround yourself with honest trusting friends.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MEXICO'S WAR ON AMERICA
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    March 20, 2006 NewsWithViews.com

In 1836, legends Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie and William Travis, along with 180 fearless men, fought Santa Anna's two thousand Mexican troops at the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. No contest! Santa Anna killed every last one of those brave men. Six weeks later, with a cry of "Remember the Alamo", Texans beat back the Mexican army and established Texas as part of the United States of America.
    Today, Mexico's declaration of war on America moves with quickening speed. Their modern day general known as President Vicente Fox is not content with retaking Texas. He invades all American states.
    As a premier, many of you watch the History Channel with WWII footage showing Germans and their tanks charging into Poland. You watched their tanks crush the French.
    Did any of you watch the 100,000 illegal Mexicans and others storm Chicago, Illinois March 10, 2006? How many Mexican insurgents stand on American soil? At last count, in excess of 9,000,000 illegal Mexicans! It's the largest invasion force without firing a shot EVER on American soil.
    This invasion is encouraged, abetted and organized by the Mexican state and supported by all citizens in Mexican society. Fox provides his `troops' with maps, water, provisions and aid to invade America's border.
    What are the desires of Mexico? Lawrence Auster, in his "The Second Mexican War" February 17, 2006, wrote, "In orchestrating this war on America, the Mexican state represents the desires of the Mexican people as a whole:
    Political revanchism-to regain control of the territories lost to the U.S. in 1848, thus avenging themselves for the humiliation they feel they suffered at our hands for the last century and a half; In effect, Mexico is colonizing the United States. Cultural imperialism-to expand the Mexican culture and Spanish language into North America. They destroy English as America's language. Economic parasitism-to maintain and increase the flow of $20 billion dollars that Mexicans in the U.S. send back to their relatives at home every year, a major factor keeping the chronically troubled Mexican economy afloat and the corrupt Mexican system cocooned its status quo." They use us against ourselves to benefit themselves.
    Americans watch a peaceful invasion and the most profound colonization in modern history. Carlos de Mola for Mexico's Excelsior Newspaper said, "You cannot give me a similar example of such a large migratory wave of an ant-like multitude, stubborn, unarmed and carried on in the face of the most powerful and best-armed nation on earth.it is slowly returning the southwestern U.S. to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot nor requiring the least diplomatic action, by means of a steady, spontaneous and uninterrupted occupation."
    What you're watching-and most Americans only keep watching without a whimper-the takeover of America by a foreign country by colonization.
    One of Fox's cabinet officers, Juan Hernandez said, "The Mexican population is 100 million and 23 million who live in the United States."
    Heather MacDonald, in the City Journal, Fall 2005, wrote, "Mexico's five-year development plan in 1995 announced that the `Mexican nation extends its border into the United States. The government would strengthen solidarity programs with the Mexican communities abroad by emphasizing their Mexican roots, and supporting literacy programs in Spanish and teaching of the history, values and traditions of Mexico to those Mexicans living in the United States. We are betting the Mexican population in the U.S. will think Mexico first.'"
    Not only are they invading America in numbers and language, they financially bleed Americans of jobs, depress wages and send money to Mexico. In time, they will be able to deny authority of American law because they will vote against American laws and/or change them to fit their purposes.
    A simple look at what happened in Chicago a week ago portends violent confrontations in the future. We allow the complete surrender of U.S. sovereignty over our immigration policy. Fox loves it as his `insurgents' grow by three million annually on U.S. soil. (source: Time Magazine, September 20, 2004, America's Broken Borders)
    Auster wrote, "Hitler pursed `Anschluss', the joining together of the Germans in Austria with the Germans in Germany leading the official annexation of Austria to Germany. Mexico's equivalent is `acercamiento' which means `warmer relations' to act as a unified block to advance Mexico's interests inside the U.S. and.weakening of U.S. immigration law. Thus, the Mexican government is using the Mexican U.S. population as a fifth column."
    As you can see, we allow 56 Mexican consulates in major cities throughout America to foster this invasion with help and guidance inside the belly of America. Those consulates distribute `Guia del Migrante Mexicano' which is a guide for illegals to further imbed themselves into America without getting caught.
    Auster wrote, "It has been proposed that Mexicans in the U.S. vote in Mexican elections. California Mexicans would have seats in the Mexican Congress, specifically representing Mexicans residing in that state. One of Mexico's three major parties, the PRD, urges the designation of the entire United States as the sixth Mexican electoral district."
    Winston Churchill wrote in his "Follies of the Victors," that the Germans were given a `motive' for revenge; later, an opportunity to strike back. By the same stroke of history, the U.S. gave Mexico a `motive' in 1848, and today, an `opportunity' by allowing mass migration.
    In other words, we gave Fox this opportunity; he took it and now General Fox dictates terms to us. Who are his generals? Specifically--U.S. Congressman Joe Baca in California works for `Reconquista de Aztlan' along with Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles, U.S. Congressman Chris Cannon of Utah and dozens of others on U.S. soil. Not only that, he can count on an American foot soldier George Bush and most of the U.S. Congress. Fox counts on the silence of U.S. governors in all 50 states. Who are his foot soldiers? Nine million Mexicans spread across 49 states and growing!
    Please, if you do nothing else this week, join www.numbersusa.com and become a weekly faxer. Send this column to your friends and have them join Numbersusa.com and send those prewritten letters. If that guest worker program passes this month, you're looking at adding 60 million Mexicans to American within 10 years. Over 18 million will be Spanish speaking children flooding our schools. Yes, if even half those 12 million illegal Mexicans bring in six million wives under Specter's or Kennedy's guest worker programs, those wives bring at least three children each. Thus, you're looking at 18 million more kids within a heartbeat in time-hitting our schools. If even half the single Mexicans have one child each in ten years, you're talking six million more kids. This is war and colonization by any other names.
    Americans, what are you going to do about it? All I can say is, "Remember the Alamo!" [:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Proud to be White
    Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
    "There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.
    You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' '*,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, Ni**er, *, Towel head, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or * .. you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
    You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
    You have the NAACP. You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
    If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
    If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
    There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White Colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Was at my local range the other day shooting an old mix master 1911a1(1945)and ended up swaping guns with another shooter ( all paper work done!) So i ended up with a brand new Beretta 92FS. Was i stupid or.....? If so why?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you think North Korea could bring war to US main land?They seem to think they can,but I dont thin they have any means to do it?

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If a person had a chance to buy a new Armalite AR-15 with 16" barrel, quadrails, 6 position Hogue stock, upgraded trigger for $1,200, what would you do?

This would not be the only AR the buyer has.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What do you think?

Some of you may have heard of the chili pepper called the "peter red" that indeed does look like a human (you know what). The pepper does indeed exist, and I have tried to create a wiki page about it. What do you think? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_red_chili

I know I'm new to wiki and it probably will be deleted shortly, but at least I dont think I did it too badly. [B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I keep a very close eye on Russian news (reported by Russia, not USA)for personal reasons. Ran across this in Moscow Times today. I found it interesting, but somewhat embelished with the authors own fears. What do you think, fact or fiction?English version: http://www.moscowtimes.ru/stories/2001/11/10/107.html
    Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been thinking about thinning the herd in my gun collection. Is it a good time to sell? I could use the extra cash since I am retired, now and the maintenance is getting to be a pain. What do you think about the market and it's future?
    Tom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=586433

Does his first sales of so many rifles at no reserve seem odd?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greatest guitar solo EVER?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got them listed...not a better time to do it I think. Winner in two sundays from now. See you on the finish line. GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!![V]Got a NHM-91, a PTR-91, and a early CSI import SKS. All used....[maroon]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a SIG P220 and im looking at buying a new pistol or rifle, i live in crook county so i think the rifle will be out of question. I hace been to the range and i have it narrowed down to a SIG P250, a springfield xd and a beretta 92fs all in 9mm. i figured it would be good to spend the money the government gives me as they try to take my guns.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    IMG_0158_zpswznaphob.jpg

IMG_0159_zpstw3lpnmp.jpg

IMG_0160_zpsyz2nekkm.jpg

IMG_0161_zpsu3pexsdg.jpg

Double Galco Miami Classic and two Colt Commanders.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    YES or NO. Do you trust the government and politicians are trying to protect our constituition as they take an oath to?
    2. are they (as a whole) in breach?

My vote-
    1. no
    2. yes!
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does this guy seem to have an ego problem and is making mountains out of mole hills? Does he really think that he has cost Colt hundreds of thousands of dollars? How does he determine this? He sure seems to think a lot of himself and wants to blame others or am I wrong?

http://www.webleyweb.com/tle/libe217-20030331-04.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Of this little guy?...

The pic is poor quality, as he is a deeper richer red...

Yes that is me holding him...

Pure bred pom.

pooh.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Friend of mine is a Colonel at that location. These killed soldiers were part of his unit. He is pretty bummed out.

SHERMAN, Texas - The father of a U.S. soldier accused of killing five fellow troops in Iraq said his son "forfeited his life" but the military bears some responsibility for the rampage.

Wilburn Russell said Tuesday that 44-year-old Army Sgt. John M. Russell wasn't typically a violent person, but counselors "broke" him before gunfire erupted in a military stress center Monday in Baghdad.

"John has forfeited his life. Apparently, he said (to his wife), 'My life is over. To hell with it. I'm going to get even with 'em,'" said the elder Russell, 73.

His father said the younger Russell, an electronics technician, was at the stress center to transfer out of active duty. He said his son was undergoing stressful mental tests that he didn't understand were merely tests, "so they broke him."

"I hate what that boy did," said the elder Russell, speaking in front of the two-story house his son was buying with his German wife in a new subdivision. "We're sorry for the families, too. It shouldn't have happened."

Excerpts of his military record, obtained by The Associated Press, show Sgt. Russell previously did two one-year tours of duty in Iraq, one starting in April 2003 and another in November 2005. The stress of repeat and extended tours is considered a main contributor to mental health problems among troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sgt. Russell, who is facing charges of murder and aggravated assault, was about six weeks from the end of his third tour of duty in Iraq, his father said. Wilburn Russell said his son e-mailed his wife in Germany early this month, telling her officers threatened him during what he called the two worst days of his life.

"His life was over as far as he was concerned," said the elder Russell, who didn't know whether his son was being disciplined or facing a discharge. "He loved the military."

The soldier's son, John M. Russell II, said he has communicated with his father by e-mail regularly. In the last message he received - April 25, the day after his 20th birthday - the younger Russell said his father sounded normal and planned to be back in Texas to visit in July.

"He's not a violent person," the son said. "He's just a loving, caring guy. He doesn't like to see anyone get hurt. For this to happen, it had to be something going on that the Army's not telling us about."

Sgt. Russell grew up in a rural, unincorporated area of Grayson County and graduated from Tom Bean High School in 1985. Records show he entered the Army National Guard in 1988 and served in the Guard until 1994, when he became an active duty soldier. His military record shows Russell served in Serbia through the last half of 1996 and Bosnia and Herzegovina in the last half of 1998.

He lives with his wife in Germany, where he's been for most of the past 10 to 15 years, but comes home a couple times a year, his father said.

The elder Russell said his son went active-duty after working various maintenance jobs around Sherman, a town of about 35,000 located about 60 miles north of Dallas. He'd also had a divorce and a few minor criminal scrapes in his hometown before enlisting.

When Russell's ex-wife sued for divorce in 1991, she obtained a temporary restraining order against him and an order withholding earnings for child support.

In an affidavit attached to the divorce petition, Denise Russell said her husband had committed "acts of family violence" and should be barred from coming within 200 yards of her or their son, then 2 years old. The document specifically cited an incident in which John Russell allegedly took the child after a confrontation with Denise Russell's mother.

"During this time, respondent physically attacked my mother, age 58, hitting her on the shoulders and about the head," the affidavit stated.

A call and visit to Russell's ex-wife weren't answered Tuesday.

In 1993, a month after the divorce decree was issued, Russell was charged with misdemeanor assault by threats, Grayson County online records show. The matter was later dropped.

Jack McGowen, listed as Russell's attorney for the divorce as well as the threat case, said Tuesday he couldn't recall either matter.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today marks Tisha B'Av, a date noteworthy in Jewish history as it was
    this very day that both Temples were destroyed in Jerusalem, the first
    by the Babylonians in 586 B.C., the second by the Romans in 70 A.D. Two
    millennia later and it appears we'll be able to attach another tragedy
    to this date, the forced removal of all Jews from Gaza, set to commence
    this week.

This small piece of land has always been barren and squalid until 1967
    when after the Arabs failed in yet another imperialist attempt to
    destroy the Jewish state, Israel took it over. Since then 8,000 brave
    pioneers have resided in a portion of Gaza. They settled in on infertile
    beach sand and were told by everyone that nothing had ever grown there and
    nothing ever would. Instead, what they accomplished was an agricultural
    miracle. Utilizing advanced technology which they invented, they made
    the sand blossom and built greenhouses that produce chemical-free
    bug-free organic produce that is shipped around the world and renown for its
    incredible quality and taste.

Now if a Muslim country had taken over this land they would have
    expelled all the 'infidels'. But the Jewish settlers came with garlands of
    peace, hope and opportunity. The greenhouses they built employ
    Palestinians at wages far higher than they would make under any Arab
    dictatorship, and have forged true bonds of harmony and friendship:

Saed, a 42-year-old greenhouse worker who commutes every day from Khan
    Yunis, said, "For me, it's a really good life. I make enough money to
    feed my family. I am close with my bosses, who treat me with respect. I
    don't want to be out of a job." Fhaud, 63, a greenhouse supervisor,
    said he has grown attached to his Jewish employers. "I've known my boss
    since he was a kid and I worked for his father," he said. "Some workers
    here have known three generations of Jewish families. I was invited to
    all the bar mitzvahs and weddings." Mahmoud, who works in the same
    greenhouse, said, "I don't want the disengagement to go through. Not just
    because I'll lose a job, but because I'll lose friends."

So Jews and Arabs working together, turning the desert green. In a sane
    world we would be commending these Jewish settlers for sowing real
    seeds of peace. Of course, this is not a sane world, for next week all this
    has to be dismantled and turned over to Islamic terrorists in the name
    of 'peace'. For the first time in world history a country is going to
    forcibly remove its own people and give land over to its sworn enemies.

So now that the poor Palestinians of Gaza are to be freed from their
    'occupation', are they rejoicing in their independence and making plans
    to plow their energies into building communities and farms and schools
    and infrastructure? Are they preparing to serve as a model to the world
    that a country under Islamic law with a fresh start and no colonial
    'imperialists' can succeed? Are they ready to turn their state into a free
    and prosperous Palestinian country?

At a mass rally in Gaza City last Thursday, some 10,000 Palestinians
    danced, sang, and chanted, "Today Gaza, tomorrow Jerusalem." Jamal Abu
    Samhadaneh, commander of Gaza's Popular Resistance Committees, announced
    on Sunday, "We will move our cells to the West Bank" and warned that
    "The withdrawal will not be complete without the West Bank and
    Jerusalem." The Palestinian Authority's Ahmed Qurei also asserts, "Our march will
    stop only in Jerusalem." Meanwhile Hamas has officially announced that
    they will continue its war to destroy Israel by launching Qassam
    rockets at Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and communities in Judea and Samaria. We're
    sure they'll be making full use of their new seaport to import weapons
    and munitions to keep the carnage coming.

What's becoming clear is how the religion of Islam is addicted to war
    and mayhem. Not a radical minority, not a rogue sect, but its very
    essence is about submission and sacrifice and proving your worth by
    worshipping death in this life to gain a paradise of orgies and drunkenness.
    Their entire history is of warfare, and any accomplishments of their
    so-called Golden Age has been proven to be merely parasitic off the
    cultures they've conquered and reduced to dhimmi servitude. That every country
    under sharia is corrupt, belligerent, desolate and barbaric obviously
    gives them no pause, except to constantly drive them into further
    psychotic rage as they refuse to ever accept any responsibility for their
    conditions. They are akin to the powers in Orwell's 1984; there must
    always be an enemy. It's no surprise that women are treated like property in
    these countries as that's the only way Muslim men can feed their egos,
    to dominate others rather than ever actually produce something.

What a victory for these people that their terrorism has paid off, with
    Western intellectuals cheering them on. You can only wonder how many
    youth who have been brainwashed from birth in the madrassas and draped in
    their culture of bomb-worship and martyrdom will join the global jihad
    as it now appears they actually have a chance to win. While our
    soldiers at Guantanamo have to wear rubber gloves when handing out Korans,
    it's pretty reasonable for them to conclude that the West is ready to fall
    and the global caliphate is a real possibility. Israel's retreat from
    Gaza will certainly do wonders for their recruiting.

We can only presume how the leftist media establishment will cover this
    sorry affair, so we're making available the Gush Katif section of our
    film Entering Zion available for free download. You can get a last look
    at the communities and greenhouses before they are destroyed. At least
    we were able to record them for posterity.

To see the video, go to
    http://www.protestwarrior.com/newsletters/08_14_05.php and scroll down.

We'd like to offer congratulations to all the liberal, progressive
    humanitarian women's rights environmentalist anti-war protesters who have
    made ending the 'occupation' of Gaza a top priority. What was an oasis
    of life is now to become a zone of death. You should be proud.

Speaking of those humanitarians, we have two new PW videos showing what
    an unprogressive attitude they have towards dissent.

Operation Enemy Enlightenment was a little street rumble between the
    Foothill Technology High School chapter of PW and some 'progressive'
    protesters, culminating in one of them admitting his desire for Communism
    in America to rise again. And over in Amsterdam, Dutch-PW protested an
    anti-Bush rally with the predictable results of having their signs
    ripped down. We're sure the EU will be prosecuting the protesters for hate
    crimes.

To see the debriefing and video for Operation Enemy Enlightenment go to
    http://hq.protestwarrior.com/?page=/featured/fths/fths.php

To see the debriefing and video for Operation Stop Bush go to
    http://hq.protestwarrior.com/?page=/featured/International/Dutch2/netherlands_pw.php

We'd also like to call your attention to a counter-protest to ANSWER's
    mass rally this September 24th in Washington D.C. Aptly titled
    Operation Defend the White House, PW will be there with other groups to
    counter the radical mob that is showing up demanding the President's removal
    from office. For details go to http://www.defendthewhitehouse.org

The way things are going in the Middle East, we may soon have to accept
    the reality that the global alliance of Islamic Jihad and the Socialist
    Left will not allow freedom to be vindicated. With Iran and North
    Korea building nuclear bomb factories, China on its way to becoming a
    military superpower, and Russia falling back towards authoritarianism, a
    weak and depleted United States will only be a recipe for these states to
    wage global war. The time is upon us to break out the Sun Tzu and
    bring the troops home. We've removed the WMD threat of their megalomaniac
    tyrant and given the people of Iraq control of their own destiny. It's
    now up to them if they want to be free or be another Islamic slave
    state.

It could have gone differently, but that wouldn't have been good for
    the peace protesters, for with all the coming war they're helping to
    bring about by providing intellectual cover to Islam and weakening us from
    the inside, they'll have plenty of opportunities to engage in their
    love of politics and protesting. True peace and liberty would be a
    disaster for these people, they would have nothing to rally against and would
    lose their justification for being. That may be the silver lining of
    the past two years, in that at least those with open eyes can see the
    true nature of evil, the pathological and inexhaustible efforts those who
    hate the good will go to destroy any standards of objective morality.
    At this point we can only sit back and watch with detached horror at
    what they have wrought, and what is to come.

Larry

gunanimation.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to know if anybody else has gotten any early Christmas presents. My husband got his NEW S&W on the 1st (early gift number one) then he got his 12 in 1 game table last night (early gift number two) He also got his brand new dremel kit tonight (early gift number three) and he still has a tree full. Is it just me or is my husband spoiled?[:D]

Melly

"STUPID PEOPLE MAKE MY BRAIN SAD"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What do you think about this Marine's comment?

Most Americans still don't get it,.
    America has ALREADY been overthrown!
    This country has been invaded and taken over by the international bankers, who then corrupted every aspect of our government.
    The US Federal Government is NOT an American gov't. It is an Enemy Force Of Occupation that has camouflaged its overthrow of the US Gov't.
    Their design is simple: Subjucate, extract wealth, exterminate.
    This has been the British/International Banksters/Israeli mode of subversive takeover through out their respective existences,. especially for the British, thru the Banking systems (look at what they did to China, India, Indonesia, and EVERY other country they had been in).
    As such, the USA is not "America The Free", it is actually the largest POW Camp in the world and we are all prisoners and potential disrupters, hence the Dep't Of Homeland Security (which is actually Homeland Gestapo) has labeled Americans who still think and act like this is the USA and "resist" the occupation as.... "terrorists".
    Since we ARE technically POW's, then the Law Of War and the Geneva Convention should apply, and the principles for ALL POW'S to observe is:
    It is the Duty of all POW's to RESIST our captors by every means possible.
    To disrupt their designs and actions by any and all means.
    To REFUSE to cooperate in any way.
    To Refuse any/all special treatment.
    To provide NO information expect name, rank, serial number (SS #)
    To create as much difficulty as possible to cause the greatest use of personnel and assests
    so as to reduce their capacity to wage warfare elsewhere on us.
    The US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS OUR ENEMY!
    It is our duty to "defend our country against ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic", and clearly, the enemy of greatest destruction against the US, are the domestic ones.
    It is time for Americans to recognize that the USA HAS been overthrown by the International Bankers, aided and abetted by corporations, corrupt politicians and a judicial system that has been wholly bought-off.
    We are not fighting to correct an American Gov't, We are fighting to eliminate this Enemy called the Federal Government, and PUT an AMERICAN Government Back in power!
    JD - US Marines - Fighting To Restore An American Gov't.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Delphi workers protest
    Union criticizes CEO's compensation plan; company postpones wage cuts

By Holly Hollman
    DAILY Staff Writer
    hhollman@decaturdaily.com ? 340-2445

TANNER - About 100 people took vacation Tuesday, sat in lawn chairs on U.S. 31 around barrels where wood burned to keep them warm, and tried to raise awareness about a wreck.

That wreck is not a collision with multiple fatalities. The wreck, according to their picket signs, is Delphi Chief Executive Officer Steve Miller.

"Miller Wrecks American Values," the signs said.

United Auto Workers Local 2195 in Tanner was among 23 Delphi unions nationwide to hold an informal picket to protest Miller's plans for the company.

Howard Greene, shop chairman at the Limestone plant and a UAW member, said Miller is assaulting the middle class.

"Delphi's hurting the people who helped build this company and taking care of the top guys," Greene said during a break from picketing.

Delphi, the largest U.S. auto supplier, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Oct. 8, citing high labor costs. Since then, foreign companies such as the India-based Sona Group have expressed interest in buying Delphi's steering systems operations, which employ about 2,100 locally.

Delphi will have a hearing in bankruptcy court in January on its compensation plan. The plan would cut wages of production workers from $27 an hour to $10 to $12.50 an hour.

What has upset the union, Greene said, is that the plan would also give stock options and cash bonuses to about 600 executives when Delphi emerges from bankruptcy. Delphi also wants to extend severance packages from 12 to 18 months for some key executives.

Delphi has defended this part of the plan by saying it is necessary to keep its executive team in place during the bankruptcy process.

"The company didn't go bankrupt due to its hourly and salary workers," said Greene, a Delphi employee for 26? years. "Yet they want to give bonuses to people who were running it when it went bankrupt and cut the workers' pay."

Miller cut his own salary from $1.5 million a year to $1 million a year. Greene said Miller, however, did keep his $3 million signing bonus for joining Delphi.

Miller told The Detroit Free Press on Monday that Delphi will allow more time for negotiations with unions before asking a bankruptcy court to throw out its union contracts. Delphi was to file that motion Dec. 16, but agreed to wait until Jan. 20. Miller told the Detroit paper that he agreed to the delay after meeting privately last week with GM CEO Rick Wagoner because it would be in the "best interest of all three parties."

GM, which would be hurt by a Delphi workers strike, provided Delphi short-term financial support by not insisting on price cuts for Delphi-supplied parts in 2006.

Although still battling with unions on wage cuts, Miller told employees in a voice mail message that the pickets could take place, the Associated Press reported. Miller's message was on a union Web site in Indiana, and a Delphi official confirmed the message.

"Our unions have the right to share their point of view with their membership, and while we certainly disagree on some major points, we understand that these are to be for information only, and we don't expect any disruptions to our operations," Miller said in the message.

Greene said Tuesday would be the only day of picketing. Local UAW members waved their signs from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

"We hope this sends a message to our local, state and federal representatives that we need some help."

Greene named three improvements the federal government can make to prevent the loss of American automotive companies like Delphi.

First, trade rules hinder American workers, he said.

"We don't need free trade," Greene said. "We need fair trade. Right now, we can't compete with foreign workers who make 90 cents to a couple of dollars an hour. We import far more than we export because of that."

Secondly, Greene said, bankruptcy and pension laws need revamping.

"You shouldn't be able to declare bankruptcy and then eliminate pensions," he said. "If workers have been guaranteed a pension, a company should have to keep that funded. If you work your 30 years or until you are 62 with the promise of a pension, it should be there."

Lastly, health care is too expensive, Greene said.

"Why are prescription drugs cheaper in Canada?" he asked. "Our high medical costs are a burden on corporations like Delphi who provide health-care coverage, and on individuals who have to provide it for themselves."

Greene said the UAW wants the government to realize that because of those three issues, middle-class workers like those at Delphi are suffering.

"The middle class supports the tax base for the rich and poor," Greene said. "We have middle-class workers in the military serving in Iraq right now who are protecting this country, but could come home to a lower paying job or no job at all."

Greene said locally, Delphi contributes $200 million in wages to the economy. With threats of a foreign buyer, a possible strike, loss of pensions, 24,000 job cuts and lowered wages, workers like Greene are scaling back on spending.

"I personally don't eat out much at all anymore," he said. "I know of people who are cutting back like that. What happens to the North Alabama economy when we stop eating out? When we stop buying new cars? When we cut back on Christmas shopping?"

Greene said textile jobs went overseas first, then steel mills. The automotive industry is next.

"There's been a lot of press that we're worried about cut wages," Greene said. "And it is hard to put your kids through college on $10 an hour. But what we're most concerned about is having a job at all. If America loses its middle class, like our workers here, what shape will our country be in then?"

Delta.gif

tn_people112.gif

isrraeliflag.gif

God Bless America again. We all know the trouble that shes in. Wipe her pretty face.. dry her eyes and then.. God bless America again. (Loretta Lynn)