In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holster Bunnies

NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Didja ever notice that holsters seem to take on bunny qualities in their leather, kydex, Uncle Mike's fabric, or whatever? I had only two when I started.

And doesn't it seem as if none of the boxful will quite fit that new handgun, so it means buying just the right one?

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have trid hard to find the one-size-fits-all types. Turns out you need at least 6 one-size-fits-all holsters, and I am not even playing cowboys.

He Dog
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about holsters are like those "tribbles" on Star Trek[:D]

I just sold a box of holsters here on GB and that was just a small dent ... and we won't go to a discussion about how many golf clubs I have[:D]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    Too bad we can't have a giant holster swap. But even that's probably immoral in some state, now.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't go there Nick C.! We would all wind up with a bunch of holsters that fit nothing we have, and then we would have to buy more![:0]

He Dog
  • plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Rats this post mislead me into unpure thoughts. In highschool it was "Buckle Bunnies" and in college it was Hockey Puck Bunnies and now later in life it is just Dust Bunnies[:D]

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I
    advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives
    boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the
    ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no
    character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of
    your walks." Thomas Jefferson
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean! I got 24 of the little buggers and it's looking like auction time.

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif