In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tactical gear you can't live with out!

drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    Sure I can!

[:D][:D]
    BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    mr_floppymr_floppy Member Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This now explains who is responsable for cornering the civilian market on Mag pulls and Tactical bolt-on accessories for AR's !
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was actually going to start a thread about the excessive and gratuituous use of the word "tactical" in marketing of every single product having anything to do with defense, outdoors, guns, etc.

(Tactical guns, knives, shirts, jackets, belts, shoes, canteens, flashlights, notebooks, pens, etc).

But you beat me to it with this gem! I bet those panty hose are made of tactical kevlar to repel pointed objects (heh heh) from penetrating.

Now excuse me, while I go leave my stealth black tactical computer to get up and get a cup of stealth black tactical coffee to further my "mission".
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][:D]

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    --- Sigmond Freud
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read the Manteehose field test in last month's Soldier of Fortune. Evidently they are now standard issue for SpecOps and civilian security contractor personnel serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan, where the nights can be quite chilly and, well, lonely. I was particularly impressed with the following:

quote:
    Night Stalkers and Rangers have for years led the way in leading-edge combat fashion. "BCH (Ballistic Combat Hosiery) is yet another way our boys can look and feel their best while protecting their deep-cut quads and totally ripped calves from unsightly scratches and abrasions so common from bath house masonry," states Lt. Col. I.M Sweet, CO of the much-feared 577th Combat Massage Battalion (Airborne) operating out of Basrah. "Some of the boys even wear them over their BDU trousers with a non-pixelated codpiece, which sends insurgents running into the hills faster than they would from a handgun or shotgun".
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Such hosery would be essential to the proper fit of the open-toed pumps or optional three inch spikes, and a matching bag goes without saying.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you got some free time on your hands check out this website:
    http://www.mallninja.com/about.htm

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    That is gay[:0]! I wouldn't be caught dead in that![xx(][xx(]

Delta.gif