In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Your monkey ate our cue ball

earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
A guy walks into a bar with his monkey. The monkey jumps off his shoulder and runs down the bar. He grabs a bowl full of cherries and eats them. Then he grabs a bowl full of olives and eats them. Then he jump off the bar and runs over to the pool table. He jumps up on the table, grabs the cue ball and eats it. The guys playing pool start yelling "hey buddy your dang monkey just ate our cue ball". The man apologizes, pays for the game of pool and takes his monkey and leaves.

He comes back a week later with the same monkey. Monkey jump off his shoulder and straight to the cherries. He grabs one, sticks it in his rear end and then eats it. Then he heads for the olives. Grabs one sticks it in his rear end and then eats it. The bartender says "hey whats up with your monkey"? The man simply replies, "ever since he ate that cue ball he measures everything".

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was

Comments