In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Baikal Shotguns

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I was thinking about a Baikal .410 SXS shotgun because I don't own a .410 and I don't own a SXS but don't care for them enough to fork over a large sum of money. G&A praised them but we know all about G&A (which is why my subscription is done). What do you all think about this idea? I see one on GB going for about $410.00.

Comments

• Options
    leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just my two cents worth but, the shop I go to has sold a number of Baikal shotguns and everyone who has bought one loves them. The $410 price seems kind of high, they just sold a 12 ga. over and under less than that, but if it's what you want, go for it.
  • Options
    Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with the above post. Baikal shotguns are very good, especially for the money. I have an O/U 410 and use it regularly on dove hunts. The price at $410 seems a bit high, however the price on the 410 line is a bit higher than the 12's and 20's. I look for the price to drop on 410's due to the interest and expected increase in production. Find one at a good price and go for it. My dealer cost on the O/U (single trigger and ejectors) was only $365. I thought the SxS was a bit cheaper. These guns are not in current supply and most all are on back-order.