In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dano, Are you out there???

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,672 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
We are all pulling for you buddy...Let us know how you are when you are able....

Comments

• Options
    Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy Welcome back.
    If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    We were all worried about you. Glad you are getting better, Best Wishes for a speedy recovery. Enjoy your time off and Hurry Back. OTO
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    See! See! See! You messed up didn't you? You didn't call for GB back up!There is enough firepower here to take down your worst criminals!Why my old 10 gauge with 3 1/3 inch no 2 steel shot could have turned that B-bat into an illusion!Anyways glad your back! We just hope that your not the "angel in white" your taking about.
  • Options
    Mr. LoboMr. Lobo Member Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back Dano's. Sorry to hear about run in with the bad guys. My thought and prayers are with you. Get well and hurry back!Jim
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dano,Again; Thanks! for all you do. kk
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    danoGood to see you back.
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dano,Glad to see you posting!But this stuff with kevlar helmets and not being able to see behind you is a little worrisome. Now you're heading out to "get lost for a while"? Black-outs and shots in the dark? Hmmm.... Somebody didn't watch your back? somebody double-crossed you? Need a safe-house or anything like that?(And be careful with them angels! Atleast keep dano too away--we don't want to be reading about any "wing-clipping" incidents!)Joe
  • Options
    TeamblueTeamblue Member Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know whereof you speak and I understand. Drop a dime if you ever need a 54.Una Stamus'Blue
    1*
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you are getting better! Where was Dano2 when you needed him!!!
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dano, nice to hear from you. I'm glad you're okay.Take it easy for a while, relax.
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who are you calling a "weenie", weenie?! Don' t try to side-step the blame here; we all know who's responsible! And you know TOO!
  • Options
    pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
    edited November -1
    Glad to have ya both back. enjoy your time off Dano, you sure as hell deserve it.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...we understand shots were fired at the "Babe Ruth wannabe".....is his baseball career over?
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to see ya back, cop. Never had a doubt you'd make it. You're too effin' onery to die.Clouder..
  • Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    I'm late as usual but its sure good to here from you! Enjoy your trip! Angel Huh?
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as she gets my order right she's welcome here.No mention of blonde,so I'm gona say this angel has brown hair.Close?I doubt any sense was knocked in or out,so let me just say DQ and GB weren't da same,OK?
  • Options
    BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dano,Good to here from you again. Look forward to you stirrin.KC
  • Options
    Submariner .Submariner . Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DANO,GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK.GLAD YOUR OK BUDDY.IF YOUR TRAVELS BRING YOU TO TENN SEND AN E-MAIL AND WE'LL PUT VITTLES IN YOUR BELLY WALT
    Truck Driver,Submarine Veteran,Rusty Wallace fan,and piss poor typist E-MAIL WNUNLEY@USIT.NET
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    glad your back dano.......(both of you) besafe buddy.....
    "ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE!
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dano.Great to have you back.Have a good trip.If you need a little time on a island in the middle of a pond.I got a lot of turtles that need done in.Remember we are all with you.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dano, glad you didn't get too damaged. Beach
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Beach!!!!!Gimme a break! This is Dano we're talkin' about. HE GOT HIT IN THE HEAD! No harm-no foul. It was most likely him hittin' the floor that landin' him in the hospital. (Or veterinarian's office............:?)Welcome back Dano, enjoy the time off!
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you're back, Dano! Keep on keepin' on.