In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AMERICA'S MOST "SELF INFLATED?"

stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I've read a couple of posts that refer to the TV show 'AMERICA'S MOST WANTED'. Lest my words be mis-construed let me say that I would have a hard time finding the strength to go on if I lost a child as John Walsh has!That being said, has anyone seen his criminal catching show recently?The last time I flipped past it, he was doing his closing shot, with a fully lit police cruiser behind him, two LEOs beside it dressed in too tight T-shirts (looking like 'Stone Cold Steve Austin' clones),as Mr. Walsh slaps the top of the car twice and commands "let's saddle up Coop". Then 'Coop' jumps behind the wheel and the car speeds the host off into the night.VERY Batman and Robin!I've seen him appear on the cable news shows as some sort of "crime expert", or "psych profiler". It would appear as if the once level headed crime victim has become the new "Crime Cowboy".Yes, fame and power intoxicate and (IMHO) John Walsh needs a good 12 step program!

Comments