In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

guitar for salet

trikyrickytrikyricky Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
does anyone out there know of a sight to sell a older guitar. i looked at ebay but it is somewhat confusing. thanks rick

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    www.promusicfind.com is the worldwide sight for buying/selling all musical items.
  • Options
    woodsmith42woodsmith42 Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Rick, What kind of guitar and how much? Thanks, Bill
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to know the same thing as woodsmith!! You might have a couple of buyers right here!!! For an idea on price, check "The Bluebook of Guitar Values". It's probably at your local library. Ebay is a good place, just a bit confusing at first. I've sold an old Vox amp there for over 1600, and I paid 300.
  • Options
    trikyrickytrikyricky Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    woodsmith; its a Moonstone Eclipse standard 1981 with case and all parchment from Greg Allman and Jeryy Garcia. still in 95% condition. if interested call 636 677 5936
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If it's mint, and a Standard, it's about a 750.00 guitar. Add about a hundred if it's a deluxe. That all depends, however, on the wood figure, and how badly someone wants one, and whether or not it has the graphite reinforced neck. Kinda like guns, guitars are worth what someone wants to pay. I personally don't care much for them, for that price, I'd buy another beat-up Les Paul. Hope the info helps!
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I hate to nit-pick here, but this isn't a for sale board, nor is it a guitar board.Please exchange emails and handle this privately.Thanks
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Aw, c'mon, David! How much bandwidth this take up? *, we exchange recipes, here, for crying out loud!!
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I know, but Admin doesn't even like us trying to sell and trade guns here. I ain't yelling at anybody, and I didn't lock or pull the thread. I just asked them to make the deal off the board.I don't know where they are, but there are sites similar to Gunbroker that specialize in guitars.When my son wanted to sell his, we went to a guitar show in Arlington, Texas, and he got more for it than he ever dreamed.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the response, David. I'll refrain from giving prices on guitars henceforth!