In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Richmond, VA Gun Show this Weekend

smokinggunsmokinggun Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
There's a Gun Show at the Showplace in Richmond this weekend. Hope to see y'all there!

BNRVA@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    C&E show over at the showplace this coming weekend. Anybody going? Went to the Showmasters show at the fairgrounds last weekend. Saw some antiques and collectibles that still have me drooling.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    At the Showplace on Mechanicsville tnpk, its usualy a pretty good show with lots of guns. I'm going early to try to beat the crowd. I would like to trade my S&W Sigma 40 for something nice like a Sig. Anyone else going?
  • Options
    sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe I'll see you there, it's usually a good show with 600+ tables,went to the Hampton show last weekend it was so crowded you could hardly get near the tables...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sig Man, look for me - 6'2" short brown hair, blaze orange camo patern baseball cap. Maybe you can help me find a 229 in 357sig since you are the SIG ManBill
  • Options
    sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look for the Dark Sun tables at the show, they have the LOWEST prices of anyone I've seen, if he doesn't have it there he will get it for you,see you there...