In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bargains Galore

onepopperonepopper Member Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
on 64. Here in Arkansas on 7,8,9 August 2014, 160 miles of yard sales and flea markets from Ft Smith to Beebe, Arkansas, all along US Hwy 64. If you want more info, give me a call toll free at 1-888-568-3552. There's always guns and ammo for sale along the route. Don't blame me if your wife sees this topic!!!

Comments

• Options
    randomnutrandomnut Member Posts: 942 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No offense, but its the most dangerous 3 days on any highway I've ever seen. Folks pulling in and out of driveways, and the ones parking along the highway, along with the folks who have no choice to use 64, all act like idiots. While it's a great revenue boost, it's not worth the damage from wrecks and injuries.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have to drive 2 days to get there. Then I would be in Arkansas.
  • Options
    onepopperonepopper Member Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Randomnut: According to HWYPAT there are more accidents at a Razorback game than at 3 days of Bargains. You are correct though that some people don't use their heads and will jam their brakes on. However there is a very easy solution to the problem. DON'T TAILGATE!!!! Allow plenty of room in front of your vehicle. Then too I40 runs parallel to 64. This event lasts only 3 days, and hundreds of thousands of people from every state participate.
  • Options
    xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    Will someone look for some 22 ammo for me.[:D]
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by xxx97
    Will someone look for some 22 ammo for me.[:D]

[:D]. Me two......