In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rosie (the pretty one)

.280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
With all due respect, I disagree.

The "who" doesn't matter, only the "why". Here, the "why" is obviously attention. Take that away and the "who" leaves, looking for greener pastures. 'Nuff said.

Comments

• Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watched a show last night on the History Channel regarding the origins of Professional Wrestling....seems some of those pro wrestlers touted their handsome looks to distinguish themselves from other average competitors......"Gorgious George" promoted himself as being the epitomy of good looks.

Throughout nature we find the male of the species is the most colorful and attractive....(ie: Pheasants, ducks, etc.) Now I have never met Rosie to confirm this, but if he says he's the "pretty one"....well, I'll take his word for it...unless someone has a picture proving other wise.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rembrandt -

Pretty is as pretty does. (Pretty much, anyway!)

Kinda funny that Clouder hasn't chimed in on this; he seems to have some insight as to Rosie's appearance!
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only in my mind, 280. He is a character in one of my books and I see him as I wrote him and I wrote him as Rosie influenced me over the past couple of years. Probably as far from the actual man as one could imagine but in fiction (and on the internet), what does it matter?

On the matter of the facetious poster, I don't want to add to his misery. I can't imagine how he feels, spurned by his peers. It must be truly awful.

Clouder..
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    280, I agree with you but what I'm saying is find out who and when they come off as goody goody you can at least know who to shun. Clouder no you don't know me but thats not your fault, It's mine. There is only one person on this forum who even comes close to knowing who and what I'm all about and thats Ms. Beast and as far as I know she has kept that knowledge to her self. Thanks Ms. Beast
    Rosie the pretty little 4 foot tall, 250 pound gnome
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Clouder -

Kinda figgered that, actually, that's why I put the little "winkie" at the end of my post!

As an aside here, you have mentioned in another thread that you have drawn on several characters from GB in your stories. Obviously Rosie is one, care to share who any of the others are?

Rosie -

Point taken.

By the way, I don't care what anybody else says, you'll always be "the pretty one" to me!

Now, don't go a'readin' anything into what I just wrote, I'm happily hetero, secure enough in who I am to joke like that!
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    Rosie, the pretty one?

Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish I did look that good 30-06!
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quit makin fun of me!

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it, worry about the fragmentation grenade addressed 'To Occupant'.
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    Sorry Rosie, I put up the wrong picture

Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis