In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Muslim Brotherhood is behind uprising

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
They are co-opting disgruntled students and the poor to fuel this rebellion and I am almost certain this is part of a larger middle easter struggle to user in a monothiestic governments in all the countries.
This helps to outline and confirm my theory;

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/group/watchdogtoguardagainstcreepingshariainamerica/forum/topic/show?id=2600775:Topic:3144132&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Uprising may have started with the intention of "Freedom" and whatever else but it is not that now. I have a problem with "Democratic" Protesters that shout Allah akbar. The News in this country has painted these protesters with the broad brush of the poor people that want Democracy but I have my doubts.

Now we are hearing about Jordan. That would have never happened under the old king. I was in Jordan several times in the late 80's and it was a nice place.

I think this is a Radical Islam plot to take over these countries. They see what happened in Tunisia and are upping the ante. They are pushing these people and when the governement collapses it will be replaced with some "Democratic" Govenrnment that the left wing cooks will praise. Then in about 12 to 18 months that govenement will collapse and the new Islamic Republic of Egypt and Jordan will emerge.

Then Israel will be in trouble. Then Iran will be happy. If you believe in the what the bible says that's when you get ready for it. Israel will not let its self be destroyed. I don't care whether you like Israel or not, they are a country and they have Nukes. They are our ally and we damn sure don't want to see any more radical Muslim country's formed.
    RLTW

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    Violent protests springing up right now in Yemen, Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan and Algeria. We may not make it to 2012. [:(!]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    Violent protests springing up right now in Yemen, Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan and Algeria. We may not make it to 2012. [:(!]
    I hope not. Let's just get this over with.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Remember that the 1917 Russian Revolution started out as a well-meaning parliamentary replacement for the monarchy, but then was usurped by the communists.

I have little doubt that these changes (Lebanon, Tunisia, and Egypt) were fueled (at least in part) by Iran, and that we will soon see attempts to hijack the renewed governments by Islamic extremists wanting to remake them into theocratic dictatorships. Democracy will lose, which is pretty much the pattern in the Islamic world.

Mr. Perfect, I am with you. Let's bring it on. And let's not forget Somalia and Sudan also.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think we may see some more concentrated attention from the imperious Europeans. It's their oil coming throught the Suez.[:D]

Clouder..