In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another update on Jackboot Jayne....

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    First of all, if America wasn;t a backwards screwed up mess, he would have been held to a higher standard as officer of the law, and never even offered the misdemeanor plea bargain. It was offered however, and he refused. So for you and me that is automatic "off to trial to fight the felony". So why is it any different for this fool? What's to discuss? The subsequent procedure for his decision is auotmatic, isn't it?
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,261 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope he gets the felony, he deserves it.
  • Options
    Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    LEOs should be clamoring for the guy to be charged with a felony. It is their reputation that takes a hit everytime something like this happens.
  • Options
    swampgutswampgut Member Posts: 5,555
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wyatt Earp
    LEOs should be clamoring for the guy to be charged with a felony. It is their reputation that takes a hit everytime something like this happens.

Reputations don't matter once you get a badge or a robe.

They are a protected class and they know it.

"What are you gonna do about it?" seems to be their refrain.
  • Options
    jesnlsnjesnlsn Member Posts: 881 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this clown is still working?

wow, am I disappointed in Idaho, thought it was still supposed to be run fairly correctly up there.

guess no matter where you go, once you make cop you are elite.

how come the local citizenry isn't raising hell with his bosses?
  • Options
    oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Eric, do you sometimes use the name Mike Johnson?
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When does Moose season come in for 2011?
  • Options
    djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Off with his head!!!

I got written up for having slugs in my pocket while duck hunting.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,652 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Comes as no suprise to me that he will get a pass--maybe get a slap on the hand-maybe be moved from your area of the state(which would be good for you at least since you have had run in's with him). As I've said before I know of a certain California Highway Patrol officer who blew away a fawn right in front of a bunch of people in Coarsegold, CA(near Fresno). He was only given a verbal reprimand and then transferred for a few years to another area of CA while the citizens forgot who he was. He is back in central CA now patrolling the highways. Everyone who ever met him wonders how the heck he even has a badge as dumb as he is.

Your Trooper SHOULD receive the same treatment that you or I would if we had done what he did. What he will receive will probably be quite a bit less though[V]
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still lookin' to get YOUR jutice I see, ECC. My, my, my, you do not like this feller much.[:D]

Clouder..
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    Still lookin' to get YOUR jutice I see, ECC. My, my, my, you do not like this feller much.[:D]

Clouder..
    I take it you approve of killing moose out of season?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Still lookin' to get YOUR jutice I see, ECC. My, my, my, you do not like this feller much.

Clouder..

I don't know that Eric is looking for justice for himself. More likely, he is simply pleased to know that he apparently judged this bad apple correctly in the first place. Trooper Jayne sounds like a real piece of work. If the state has a case against him, they need to file it and get it done.

There is nothing wrong with having a warm glow when you see someone get their comeuppance. I remember this very unpleasant little jakeleg District Attorney who prosecuted a friend of mine, and made a big deal in front of the jury about how "a police officer MUST be held to a higher standard." He was unable to convince the jury that he was right, though, and not long after that, the nasty little DA was prosecuted and convicted for stealing public funds. He lost his license to practice law and went to prison. That gave me a warm glow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder

Clouder..
    I take it you approve of killing moose out of season?

What you take and don't take is up to you.[:D]

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    quote:Still lookin' to get YOUR jutice I see, ECC. My, my, my, you do not like this feller much.

Clouder..

I don't know that Eric is looking for justice for himself. More likely, he is simply pleased to know that he apparently judged this bad apple correctly in the first place. Trooper Jayne sounds like a real piece of work. If the state has a case against him, they need to file it and get it done.

There is nothing wrong with having a warm glow when you see someone get their comeuppance. I remember this very unpleasant little jakeleg District Attorney who prosecuted a friend of mine, and made a big deal in front of the jury about how "a police officer MUST be held to a higher standard." He was unable to convince the jury that he was right, though, and not long after that, the nasty little DA was prosecuted and convicted for stealing public funds. He lost his license to practice law and went to prison. That gave me a warm glow.

Nothin' wrong with taking a little pleasure in seeing a smartass get his just deserts, and if that trooper deliberately poached a moose he should be punished.

Odd little group up there in N. Idaho, however, mostly non-natives who make their own rules as they go along, abide by the laws they like and squawk like a stuck pheasant when they get busted.

I say tie the matress down and put the peddle to the metal; we only live once. Yeeehaw.

Clouder..