In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BUD SHOOTOUT...NASCAR

SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just goy done with the Bud Shootout...Awesome!!! rusty did real good and how bout that new yates-rousch engine program?!?!?!Anybody else as excited as I am about race season starting back up...can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!!!

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net

Comments

• Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    HELL YEAH!!

GO JUNIOR !!

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    HELLLLL YYEAAAHHHH!!

Go Kennseth #17!

2MattTeeth062799.jpg

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ford RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][}:)][^][^][^][^][^][^][:p][^][:p]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happened to stumble onto it just as it started. Great race. I hope that bodes well for the rest of the season. I'd really like to see Jarret get back on track this year. And Rusty too, if he'd just keep from screwing up. Great to see Stewart in the back where he can't screw anybody over.

I'm thinking Earnhardt, Kenseth, Harvick and Gordon are going to have an exciting year. Mark my words.

Clouder..
  • SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    unfortunatly gordon will probably have a decent yearbut i was very happy to see rusty as the only dodge in the ntop ten

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    submariner:

I was a #2 fan for quite awhile but every time he was about to get set up for a win or maybe finish with a top 5, he'd mess up. I got discouraged and started following Gordon when he first come on the scene. I'm still a Gordan fan. I dislike Stewart as much as I like Spencer and they both drive the same. Why's that? I didn't like Earnhardt senior but his son is a class act.

Oh, I like lawn bowling and polo too.[;)]

Clouder..