In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got to meet El Capitan

PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2004 in General Discussion
Was in Vegas from the 21st to the 28th. Drove to Kalifornia and met our fearless Captain Kirk. A rotund fellow with an ever flowing sense of humor and wit. He, Ms Rose, and Miss Vi extended to us a degree of hospitality normally reserved for Royalty and Heads of State. We also met Maggie, a somewhat strange person that appears from nowhere but seems to be harmless. El Capitan gave us a guided tour of the dock area which was totally facinating. We also learned more about ready to wear than one could ever comprehend. If you are ever in the L.A. area give him a shout. You will truly enjoy the visit as we did.

Later, Pel

Sarcastic humor a specialty

Audemus jura nostra defendere"

Comments

• Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I am glad to see you dropping in an posting Pelican.

I thought something might have happened to you.

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • Options
    KdubKdub Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    By Gollies - a voice from the distant past!

Howdy, Cap'n Pelican - hope things are square by you![:)]

Keep off the Ridgeline
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I rather know why you limit your posts over here , but for ole-timers it's like a breeze off the ocean [:)] . Don't stay out with the tide so long .
    Hope all is fair and right w/Rick , best to you , SxS

Have guns,will travel
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Danged old dirty bird shows up once a year. You guys should have been around the time he scared me. I offered him a chicken for a gun and I thought he was going to take it!! I keep checking to see if you have guns for sale Pelican. BTW the old setting hen died.[:)]
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to see ya off your post, poop, dang good.

Clouder..