In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I want to say thank you.

Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I am a member on ar15.com and the people over there delete and lock posts all day long. there was a thread about assassination attempt and it was deleted. they are some weird people there. I want to say thank you for allowing us to say what we want and giving people a chance to respond to what we say. I have never seen so many * retentive people in my life.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,406 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    There are some on here that think this place is Gestapo central. Why they hang around I have no idea. Myself, this is the only forum I've ever posted on. I have been to numerous others and looked around. None have impressed me.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You two are starting to cause a vacuum! Don
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    lefty quote:I have never seen so many * retentive people in my life.

...Whats up with the brown nosin'?[:D]

...I see you have never been a member of 1911forum then, at least the Colt Forum over there. The place is so full of turds you'd think you fell in a toilet bowl...some serious A-holes, and the mods are right there along with 'em...as bad if not worse.

...For good people and quality info, this place is hard to beat...kinda like a sore ballpark frank...PLUS...they have no auction side...[^]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got kicked off of ar15.com on my first post.[:D]
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I rarely go to Arfcom.
    It reminds me of an out of control jr high school mentality over there.
  • Options
    375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't go wrong at GB forum , You will always be in good company [8)]
    Don't post a whole lot , but not a day goes by that I don't at least check in to read the posts & rants of other forum members [:)]
    Some pi$$ ya off , some make ya spit stuff through your nose if your not careful , and some at times may even put a tear in your eye , but one things for sure , it never dull . and that ,ladies & gents is ENTERTAINMENT
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,406 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    You two are starting to cause a vacuum! Don
    I wondered what that sound was.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    I am a member on ar15.com and the people over there delete and lock posts all day long. there was a thread about assassination attempt and it was deleted. they are some weird people there. I want to say thank you for allowing us to say what we want and giving people a chance to respond to what we say. I have never seen so many * retentive people in my life.

I used to frequent that site, before I bought an AR. After I got a bushy m4 and a colt hbar, I haven't been back.

One thing you must consider is that AR style rifles are mainly law enforcement weapons, and will draw a lot of local PD guys. I would say that if you wanted to see how cops act without them tied to the PD, go to ar15 dot com.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come visit mausercentral dot com. We're friendly, civil and we have a really active chat room. Forums differ, like people do.

Clouder..