In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Murder is now legal in California

SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Disgusting! How can the justice system allow this nonsense? Been my daughter,there would be some extreme hell to pay!

https://youtu.be/FXqUXi0tk2E

Comments

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,363 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everything about this is crazy. Makes no sense. One more item.

During deliberations, according to the Chronicle, jurors asked if they could test the trigger of the pistol, presumably to see if it could fire accidentally. The judge denied the request.

Why would testing the trigger be denied by the Judge. ? California looks worse everyday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/01/kate-steinle-case-trump-infuriated-as-jury-acquits-illegal-immigrant-charged-in-san-francisco-killing/?utm_term=.ef12d1c54df7
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought OJ proved that back in the 90s?
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,991 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree, total disgust, but consider the politics of the area.

Also, I wonder how many of you realize how silent MSM is on this subject. All overshadowed by Muller and Flynn.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,367 ******
    edited November -1
    The verdict is indicative of the collective IQ of California residents. Nothing more.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    The reality is that no one really gives a crap about these kinds of things until it happens to them.

IMO, every public official including law enforcement for the city of San Francisco,is responsible for this woman's death.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,610 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    The reality is that no one really gives a crap about these kinds of things until it happens to them.

IMO, every public official including law enforcement for the city of San Francisco,is responsible for this woman's death.

Involuntary manslaughter charges should be filed against each and every one of them, including the people that released this POS from prison pending his 6th deportation and his lawyer too if he had one.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    I disagree. It's all voluntary because every damn official in that poophole of a city, knows exactly who these illegal people are and what they bring to this country and do absolutely nothing about it!

quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    quote:Originally posted by SG

Involuntary manslaughter charges should be filed against each and every one of them, including the people that released this POS from prison pending his 6th deportation and his lawyer too if he had one.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't for the life of me figure out why they would not have at the very LEAST found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

I mean his claim is he found the gun in a T -shirt or something and when he went to pick it up it went off right?

If that were even true why would the jury find him guilty of a weapon possession charge?

I usually try not to wish ill on someone but in this case I hope someone pops him before or in jail.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sanctuary City[xx(]
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    The verdict is indicative of the collective IQ of California San Francisco residents. Nothing more.

FIFY
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kalif is not in the USA...it is north messico...
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That illegal alien killer should have at a minimum been convicted of manslaughter.

If that happened to my daughter, I would hunt him down and take care of the problem myself.
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where at on the San Andreas Fault would just the right amount of pressure make the most difference?

san-andreas-fault-map.jpg
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When the rest of the world finds out and stop going to spend the "tourist" money there things might change. Also if half of the "tech" worker stop going there to spend the money things would change faster.

Now if the vic were say "same-sexual" the out come would've been different.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,461 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was a political trial, Mex defendant and White victim. The verdict was decided in advance by the lib PC jury.
    Plus, this verdict is a "screw you" to Trump and all his talk about building the wall and running out the illegals.

Proof of Michael Savage's axiom "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
    Makes Savage look like a prophet, as 20 years ago his motto was, that to protect and preserve America, we must preserve "borders, language, and culture."
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by retroxler58
    Where at on the San Andreas Fault would just the right amount of pressure make the most difference?

san-andreas-fault-map.jpg

UH OO, I thought I was east of the fault. Palm Springs is fifty miles east of me. So much for hoping the left wing falls into the ocean.
    But note that if it fell off Kalifornia's politics would do a 180.