In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Do you "guys" re-read your posts?

competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I sometimes can't check in here everyday; so when I do get here I'll go back and read the previous days posts.I just finished reading the thread following "GrandWizzard's" post about Buchanan's book.And I was wondering: Do you guys (and "gals" for those too few here) re-read what you've written?I've got to tell you, a few of these threads seem to display some pretty adolescent-like bickering. I'm left wondering if I've stumbled onto some message board with a bunch of adolescent girls doing the posting!?!

Comments

• Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never re read a 2 cent post.
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nah, cant be girls, I dont think there are any who would waste their time here.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rob's right!Anybody got any eyeliner.......?
    I'll buy just one more gun and I'll quit.....HONEST....History is a vast early warning system
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Yes, I reread them, so I remember what I said when I get an answer!
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Re-reading your posts is the only way a guy can keep his lies straight.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Re-read them?? Hell who says we read them when we type it??
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There have been several times I have decidedto eat my words.(Sometimes right after I post them I think better of it.) I am verygrateful for the edit & delete button.