In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My VIEW EXACTLY!

barnratdevaneybarnratdevaney Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I'm not Jewish, but I have an Israeli friend who gave a copy of this to me. Spend a couple of minutes, read it, and ask yourself the question..... Are we as a Country willing to do what it takes to eradicate this problem? www.netanyahu.org/todwearealla.htm

Comments

• Options
    ED PED P Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Israel always stirs mixed emotions for me. I don't want to get too political here, but anyone who follows politics knows they're just a hair better than those they critisize.Just my opinion...
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ed they want to survive as a people and a nation. If you knew anything of their history you would know this. The arabs want to anihilate the Isralies because of the arab distorted religion. They are all from the same racial stock. The only thing separating them is the idiot arab religion.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What if a native american tribe suddenly displaced you and your entire town and you were put out on your rear end because your town is located on that tribe's "holy land"? I'd be ticked off just like the Palestinians and I'd probably want to kill me some Israelis too.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Want to talk about terrorists, look up the following on the internet. Zealot, Hagganah,Irgun Zvi Leumi, Etzel, Stern Gang, Lechi& Mossad. A fanatic like Sharon has got a lot of nerve calling anyone a terrorist.