In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

People Are Amazingly Stupid

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
I get on Facebook about 2 times a week and today i got a friend request. Well it was from a guy i went to high school with named Lee. He was a jerk that did not have many friends at all.

He became a Deputy to make up for being a jerk when he was a kid. He got kicked out of the deputys for telling drug dealers a bust was coming and there was never any drugs at certain peoples houses.

Lee was living with his wifes parents beside my Uncle. Well their dog got out of the pen and my Aunt and Uncle was sitting on the porch so my Uncle went and told Lee that their dog was running loose.

As my Uncle was walking away Lee hit my Uncle on the back of his head with brass knuckles. My Uncle got a cracked skull, broke jaw and a broke orbital bone. Oh Lee is a deacon in the church. They both went to the same church and the preacher asked my Uncle to not press charges.

A paramedic lived 3 doors down and when he heard it was my Uncle on his scanner he ran over to help. He saw Lee throw the brass knuckles in the field across the road.

When the cops got there Lee denied everything and that he did not have any brass knuckles. The paramedic told the police where he threw them and they found them with blood on it.

When they searched Lee he had an ankle holster on but the gun was gone. Instead of getting the brass knuckles he ran inside and took the gun out of the holster.

When they went to court Lee got probation and had to pay medical bills. I guess they stick together. Later Lee started following my Uncle around town. When my Uncle would walk out of a store Lee would be parked beside his car staring at him.

The Police would not do anything even though he had a restraining order not allowing him to be in the same area as him.

Today the piece of ========= asked to be my friend.

I sent him a message saying that due to him being a * bag and sucker punching a senior citizen in the back of the head that i do not think we are the same type of people and that i could be friends with people who beat up old people from behind. I told him that if he had a problem we could meet in person and work the details out.[V][V][V][:(!][:(!][:(!]

I do not think he knows i am related to the person he hit.[V][:(!][V][:(!][V][:(!][V][:(!][V][:(!]

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless somebody puts some chlorine in the gene pool pretty soon this guy will remain a HUGE danger to your uncle and the public.

Folks need to get the State Police involved.

If that does not work........well.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another reason to avoid FB.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave , are all people in NC insane????Just kidding. Mt best friends live near you and say it is like the wild west. They post all kinds of crazy chit on FB. LOL. Friend me when you have a chance. Oakie