In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

From Tiny Seeds, Mighty Oaks Grow

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I've been looking for a frame for a 1934 Beretta for months. I finally found a source in Canada that had one.

I put the word out on FB looking for someone in Mobile or Baldwin County that was familiar with importing from foreign countries.

One of the kids that used to come into the shop years ago contacted me. He's got his FFL now and still comes by on occasion when he gets a new class III to let me see and shoot it.

He told me he'd never imported but wanted to know how. I briefly outlined the simple procedure and forwarded the pertinent ATF pubs.
He told me he's going to jump through the hoops to import it and not charge me anything, just for the experience to learn how.[:)]

Of course, I'll give him a hundred bucks plus the cost of the frame, but it's nice to know that years of answering gun questions really mattered to a young kid. Everything that we do has consequences and we should never forget it. [:I]

Comments