In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Spring is here

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
JUST WOKE UP AND HAD A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE OUTSIDE.THE TREE'S HERE ARE STARTING TO BLOOM.AND IM GETTING THAT URGE TO BE OUT IN WILD.WHEN YOU MOVE FROM A COUNTRY TOWN TO A BIG CITY IT IS PRETTY TOUGH.IVE GOT AN URGE TO BE IN THE FOREST RIGHT NOW.I'M JONZING FOR CAMPING,FISHING AND SHOOTING.I'M GONNA TAKE MISS 0311MARINE TO IHOP WHEN SHE WAKES UP.SINCE I GOT PAID YESTERDAY I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MANY HOURS I WORKED I GOT A PRETTY NICE CHECK BUT IVE GOT TO SPEND IT CAREFULLY .MAYBE WE'LL WALK AROUND REI FOR AWHILE.I'D DRIVE OUT TO THE WOODS IF I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT.

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
SEMPER FI

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Robin's have landed in the yard and field. Won't be long now.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just took some of the yard and wifes garden.

Don't know what happened to the pictures. Gone. I'll try again.

100_1683.jpg

100_1682.jpg

100_1676.jpg

100_1677.jpg

100_1678.jpg

100_1679.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now I don't use the Normal Indicators like Flowers blooming or trees Budding.

I go How much yellow bug splatter my windshield has.

It is flat covered.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Watch for bikes..here is a reminder of what happens when we don't....this is graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S78WeKi9MVg
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow! A lot of pure stupidity going on in that video.

I'll not speak on the bicy{elsewhere}s bicy {elsewhere}s as I'm not familiar with their braking, acceleration nor avoidance characteristics.

A lot of those on motos need to learn to ride, SAFELY.
    A rather large number of those collisions could have been easily avoided. Others were just plain braindead * with no business being on a motorcycle.

autocensor seems to be working overtime
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seen a guy on a bike the other morning doing to really dumb assed stuff on a wet road. Hope he lives long enough to learn better.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think much of the problem was drivers not watching out for bikes.

Just about everyone of those videos clips was some * going way faster than the rest of the traffic, passing where there wasn't room, or weaving in and out of traffic.

I drive a half ton pickup. If I hit something, or something hits me, I have fenders, doors, bumpers, seatbelts, airbags....all kinds of great stuff. If I didn't have all that sturdy metal and safety equipment around me, I think I would be pretty careful.

But that's just me. [8D]
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spring is here the "obama eagles" (turkey vultures/buzzards) have returned to the midwest.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please, even if you don't have a helmet law, ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend, lost his son to a motorcycle accident last fall.

People do not see us and you have to have you head on a swivel to ride a bike. I am always fearful every time I get on my bike. This video proves why you need to watch out for bikes. Oakie