In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can I Get Some Prayers For My Family

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
My daughter and my 2 grand children were robbed again. Last time it was the kids 16 and 18 down the road that robbed them.

The deputy handling the case talked my daughter out of pressing charges because he was friends of the family. I told my daughter to go press charges from last time they robbed her.

My best friend wants us to go take care of it now. I am so tempted to go tomorrow.[V]

They got robbed Friday while my daughter was working. Today my grandson got in a fight at school. He said the kid told him he was going to beat him up but Cameron just jumped on him and beat him up.

Now he has 2 weeks home.[:(] I told my daughter i think he was mad at losing his 2 play stations all his games plus his tv. His watch and his phone.

Everything that he got for Christmas. Its going to be hard not to lose it.

I hate a thief.

Comments

• Options
    KronyKrony Member Posts: 303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers to you, your family and the police. Tough to have the patience to wait on justice. Keep an eye on {elsewhere} in case they are stupid enough to sell in there.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    press charges ,, just a free pass is just a signal its OK to do it if nothing done except a slap on the hands
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers said for wisdom in handling this matter as well as peace, comfort, and strength for your family!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    edited November -1
    Prayers to you, your family and the police. Tough to have the patience to wait on justice. Keep an eye on {elsewhere} in case they are stupid enough to sell in there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave...

I see you - I see the anger and heartache.

Prayers sent.

Mike
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get the deputy up in front of internal affairs investigations AND Ethics.

My suggestion would be for the Daughter and family to move away from the problem area.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Take some pain pills for my knee that is killing me.

I just want to go over their and kick the door open and beat whoever is home.

What pisses me off worse than anything is upsetting my grand baby by stealing his Christmas. Lowlife pieces of crap.[V]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    Prayers all around,,
  • Options
    Riomouse911Riomouse911 Member Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell the family to contact the deputy's supervisor and file a beef immediately! I hate crap like that, there should be no tolerance for corruption.

And them help them move out of the area, that place is a dump.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent from NC.
  • Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For justice, and peace to Dave's family.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hammer Down! That's the only thing that works.

You don't take crap from anyone when it comes to those who steal from you.

Maybe you should have a talk with that Deputy![}:)]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    fkdentonfkdenton Member Posts: 540 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers for you and the family, David.
    What's next?
  • Options
    WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    Dave, sending prayers your way. Keep your cool. Follow up with the police It shouldn't be too late to file the charges from the first indecent. I know how you feel, I to would want to whip some butt but you getting into trouble won't help. CaptFun has some good advise. If you do plan on "flowing up yourself" it's always best to keep that on the QT. No sense getting yourself in trouble by announcing your intentions.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sent from here.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers Thats horrible
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My daughter has been looking to move for the last 3 months. She is in a nice place just in the country with not many houses around.

Last time she was robbed was around October i think. I wish she could live around me but land is expensive. 15,000 a lot around 1 acre.

They got 2 play station 4 and a play station 360. 4 tvs 36 inches to 70. A gold watch and a Iphone 7 and all the games for the systems.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dav1965
    My daughter and my 2 grand children were robbed again. Last time it was the kids 16 and 18 down the road that robbed them.

The deputy handling the case talked my daughter out of pressing charges because he was friends of the family. I told my daughter to go press charges from last time they robbed her.

My best friend wants us to go take care of it now. I am so tempted to go tomorrow.[V]

They got robbed Friday while my daughter was working. Today my grandson got in a fight at school. He said the kid told him he was going to beat him up but Cameron just jumped on him and beat him up.

Now he has 2 weeks home.[:(] I told my daughter i think he was mad at losing his 2 play stations all his games plus his tv. His watch and his phone.

Everything that he got for Christmas. Its going to be hard not to lose it.

I hate a thief.

The Real Question Is Why Does your County Have that Deputy Get that Taken Care of,,,, Quickly
    Prayers said David
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers asked

Now for whatever it is worth

You can go to Best buy and get some IP cameras and set them up to Email you on motion and record video.

Buy renters insurance.

Get a Big ole ugly dog.

Get a recording of a big ole ugly dog.

Sadly kicking in the door and beating the crap out of the perp won't really do anything but bring you more woes.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    prayers for all of you
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers for all.
    Matches if ya need 'em[;)]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lord have mercy on this family and the wisdom and strength to handle this problem...
    Amen
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WMClark
    Dave, sending prayers your way. Keep your cool. Follow up with the police It shouldn't be too late to file the charges from the first indecent. I know how you feel, I to would want to whip some butt but you getting into trouble won't help. CaptFun has some good advise. If you do plan on "flowing up yourself" it's always best to keep that on the QT. No sense getting yourself in trouble by announcing your intentions.

+1 Dave.

I've got a pretty good temper also. Take the smart approach. Don't get yourself in trouble over it. Its not worth it.

I'd definitely be contacting the Officers Supervisor, and file an "Official report and complaint."

Prayers for a positive outcome from here.
  • Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent. Wish I could help more.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait one second, you did say Iphone 7 right??? Have the phone company and the police track the phone. That simple. They should be able to find it in a heart beat. Dave, you need to go file a report for both crimes. Make that your daughter, needs to. Thank God no one was home or got hurt. Sorry for your loss buddy. Keep an eye on {elsewhere}, pawn stores and auctions/flea markets. This stuff will be found pretty quick I bet. Oak
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave, I want to add that, let the cops take care of this. You in Jail or being sued doesn't accomplish anything. Are you 110% sure it is the same kids???? Could just be a fluke and it might have been someone else. I would say from what was stolen, it was definitely kids/minors. Ask the other kids in the area and tell them there is a 100 reward for any info into finding the stuff. I bet someone talks. Kids like money and kids talk.[;)]