In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Buck I shot with my bow !!!! PICTURE

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I just kill myself sometimes....[:D]

009.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
    [;)][:D][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It was attacking me, I had no choice....[;)]
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gesshots
    Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
    IMO.... He didn't de"face" it... He de"Fed'd" it... By taking out the Federal Reserve System 'symbol' stamp... [:D]

Great JOB!!! [^]
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gesshots

Only if you try and spend it afterwords.

Go ahead and it that kill, its your Buck [:D]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    U gonna have it mounted?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Full body !!!!
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now you have to quarter it...

Send 1/4 to the fed
    Send 1/4 to the state
    Freeze 1/4
    Eat 1/4
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope Homeland Security doesn't come by your house around 3 am tonite and shoot it to pieces with 40 million rounds of .40 S&W.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poor thing, I hope it didn't suffer.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued,"

are the key words. You can do anything you want to currency and coins as long as your "intent" is other than what is proscribed. So, if he did it just for fun, or just to have a cool picture, then NO he did is NOT illegal.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let me know where you are incarcerated, I will send a file.[:)]
  • Options
    westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot these two yesterday with a 25 mph wind blowing and the barometric pressure dropping fast.

This is the woods they came out of heading towards the rock cliff.

005-3.jpg

Then boom there they were right where i wanted them to stop.

004-3.jpg

001-4.jpg
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a shoulder shot to me[:D][:D][:D]