In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cleaning rods

will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
I break them all the time. Anyone else have this problem? I've been thinking about the one-piece polymer rods for a while. I may just get a few.

When the meekest of men raise their fist at you in defiance, you have lost. It is just a matter then of admitting it to yourself.

Comments

• Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I know, lots of questions from me today. One more, here goes. Cleaning rods with dual ball bearings......who al makes them?
    When it absolutely, positively,has to be destroyed overnight.....U.S. MARINES. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one by J. Dewey Mfg. Co. Inc., of Southbury, Conn. I don't know if there are two bearings, but there is at least one in the handle. Black rod, red handle.
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    mbrookmbrook Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bore-Tech also makes a real nice cleaning rod. The handle spins easier than Dewey and I no longer have the problem of my jag coming lose like I had with the Dewey.