In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rolling Thunder Backs another Bush Presidency...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Rolling Thunder is backing Bush again this election year. For those that do not know, Rolling Thunder is a huge biker organization that fights for veteran rights, along with POW/MIA issues.[8D]

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah i saw that in the paper, a bunch of them rode up the whitehouse driveway to meet president bush.

GWB_logo_100.gifErie.gifak.jpg01_american_flag.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    And the police union backs Kerry... but for Rolling Thunder, it ain't politics, right?
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote: And the police union backs Kerry

The union might, but none of the cops I know, including my brother in law do. Same as it ever was.

jpwolf.gifawcountdown_sm.gif

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    So if the Million Moms Against Guns support Bush, that's a PLUS? Quit being sheeple, people. [;)][}:)]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Options
    ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    So if the Million Moms Against Guns support Bush, that's a PLUS? Quit being sheeple, people. [;)][}:)]

How is this relevant?

GWB_logo_100.gifErie.gifak.jpg01_american_flag.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The bikers were probably there looking for Reagan.[:D][:D]

PJ

If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Life Member, AF&AM