In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do I have

usrguns1usrguns1 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
[img][/img] What do I have. It looks to be a 6 shot 32 S&W short. 2" octagon barrell. Hammerless, Non-american. Dont know if you can see the picture of it. not sure how to put it in here any help? No trigger guard. Trigger folds up, seems to be a pocket gun, not sure

Comments

• Options
    D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    All I see is a red x in a white box.

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    no pic [:)]

NSDQ!

American_IR_Flag.jpgr6team.gifNS_Crest.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    usrguns1,I sent you an e-mail.Send me your picture and I'll post it for you.
    [:)]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg

When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Posted for usrguns.
    standard.jpg

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg

When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Looks like a turn of the century Belgium suicide special. Maybe French or Spanish, but I doubt it.

Check for the proofmarks to acertain.

Any man can shoot a gun, and with practice he can draw fast and shoot accurately, but that makes no difference. What counts is how you stand up when somebody is shooting back at you.
    To die for what one believes is all very well for those so inclined, but it has always seemed to me the most vain of solutions. There is no cause worth dying for that is not better served by living. L'Amour
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Generically their known as "Velo-Dog" type revolvers.

Chances are yours is chambered for the .32 ACP cartridge. Many were chambered for the .25 Auto or .32 ACP, pistol cartridges.

The photo is hard to interpret but one of the proofs looks like the Belgian proof placed on guns that did not have their final definitive proof actually done in Belgium, but were sent to a foreign proof house. It's a unusual and little seen proof.

luger_4.jpg
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why don't you post this on Ask the Experts?

PJ

If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Life Member, AF&AM