In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If you were to become President

wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
What would you do for the US?
There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Resign. DonResign, with all of those * to kick? Wimp!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    Nice to see you posting, friend. [:)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Resign. DonResign, with all of those * to kick? Wimp!Nice to see you posting, friend. [:)]It's just my alter ego. Nice to see you around also! Jack

• Options
    edited November -1

Your wife must not be home. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Resign. DonResign, with all of those * to kick? Wimp!Your wife must not be home. DonHmmmm, let me check.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Resign. DonResign, with all of those * to kick? Wimp!Your wife must not be home. DonHmmmm, let me check.Yep, she's home, but she's busy monitoring the local broadcast about a possible tornado traversing just north of us.

• Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    try to make the government and congress understand that we all work for the people

of the people for the people

and educate everyone what a republic is
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Resign. DonResign, with all of those * to kick? Wimp!Your wife must not be home. DonHmmmm, let me check.Yep, she's home, but she's busy monitoring the local broadcast about a possible tornado traversing just north of us.

Did you get any damage from all of the previous rain? Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yep, she's home, but she's busy monitoring the local broadcast about a possible tornado traversing just north of us.Did you get any damage from all of the previous rain? DonNo, we weren't in any of the hard hit areas. We had lots of rain, but not to the degree that places like Houston received. However, I think we may have gotten enough to drown some of the damn Gophers we have in our lower yard!

• Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If_I_Ran_the_Zoo.png

I'd make a few changes. That's what I'd do.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be shot before i ever took office.

#1 Target.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    put the all the klintons in gitmo[^]
  • Options
    evileye fleagalevileye fleagal Member Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EVILDR235
    I would be shot before i ever took office.

#1 Target.
    brilliant minds think alike +1
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Yes! And make it all pay per view to help pull the country out of debt.quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    Order lots of rope
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would rather be supreme leader [:D]
    cut out all the middle guys and so called "government " or as we know them * kissing back door dealers
    reinstate the constitution as written void all the BS laws
    mass deportation like the world has never seen
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seriously, what would your plan be to fix the problems if you were in charge?

If you didn't want to be the President, what would you want that person to do?
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Nice to see you posting, friend. [:)]
    Agreed. [:)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have a cabinet level meeting to determine the most important problem that could be fixed by throwing money at it.

Form a committee to make recommendations on how to fix the problem and ask the budget office to determine cost.

Ask the EPA for an environmental impact report and projected cost.

Ask congress to review all 15,000 pages and immediately appropriate the funds necessary.

OH CRAP,, my terms up,, need to start the library.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I expect to be drafted for that job any day now.

First thing I would do is cancel all "Rules of Engagement" and replace them with an order to engage the enemy when and where you find him until the enemy's ability to make war has been destroyed. Try to avoid killing noncombatants unless it interferes with the mission.

To the extent possible I would purge the ranks of politically correct general and flag officers and replace them with professional Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen. I would send word to all general and flag officers that they are general and flag officers and would be expected to act like it. No more reporting to and begging permission from the lawyers.

I would hire William Jefferson (Moscow Bill) Clinton and his wife to defend me at my impeachment.

Assuming my impeachment is unsuccessful, I'd start working on the budget by vetoing a few of them until something reasonable came along.

I could write a book on this subject but this is already too long.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,385 ******
    edited November -1
    I would do everything short of dictatorship to rid our country of career politicians. Set term limits in place and ensure elected officials SERVE their constituents and not themselves. Get rid of all of the super pac's and lobbyist's driving our lawmakers away from their real jobs for the people. No more elite enhancements or special privileges paid for by the taxpayer. Set the pay for all elected officials in scale with reality. No more lifetime benefits for short term service. Bring back the privilege of serving our great nation out of patriotism and love of country and not personal financial enhancement. Allow the majority of our people to set the rules. No more small tiny "factions" given special privilege or super citizenship rights. If these "groups" are not given special attention, they will either go back into their closets or leave the country. Revamp our public schools. Back to the three "R's" Hands on Learning takes precedence over all of the pc crap dealt with today. Set up apprenticeship programs for all skills and trades. Teach our children how to survive in the world. Heck......just getting started and would probably be shot in the head by now!
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1. I would open hunting season at the Mexican border and pay a bounty of $50 each for every illegal that's bagged.

2. I would build the US military to heights that have never been seen in the history of man.

3. I'd bomb North Korea, and Iran and any other middle eastern country that continued to cause a problem.

4. I would put a tariff on all goods manufactured outside of the US and put this country on a level playing field.

5. All Muslims would be given the choice of leaving this country or have open hunting season to include them also.

6. Then last but not least I'd push to get as many liberal laws repealed as possible for the remainder of my presidency.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Including that Muppet Daughter[:o)]quote:Originally posted by fordsix
    put the all the klintons in gitmo[^]
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    i would put GOD back into the education system(that is what this country was founded on and that is what it should be)

PC would be out the window and common sense would replace it.

term limit and accountability would be enforced

do away with IRS and replace it with % tax across the board with what ever you buy, services & goods.

make up a task force to expedite who needs welfare/food stamps,public housing.(elderly,disabled,mental only) every one else do public project work( no sitting on your *)
    ,anything that will benefit the USA to earn there keep.

No wall but human presence (quadruple the border patrol on all borders)plus cameras galore / drones
    get caught in USA with no papers/permission JAIL-hard labor for 6 months & one way ticket back.

i could go on and on, but my term limit just expired[:0][:D][:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    1. I would open hunting season at the Mexican border and pay a bounty of $50 each for every illegal that's bagged.

2. I would build the US military to heights that have never been seen in the history of man.

3. I'd bomb North Korea, and Iran and any other middle eastern country that continued to cause a problem.

4. I would put a tariff on all goods manufactured outside of the US and put this country on a level playing field.

5. All Muslims would be given the choice of leaving this country or have open hunting season to include them also.

6. Then last but not least I'd push to get as many liberal laws repealed as possible for the remainder of my presidency.

And what would we name this Oligarchy[?]
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rescind all previous executive orders and have Congress past a bill making all future executive orders illegal.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    I would set minimum wage at $200 an hr. Everyone would be rich and all of the black people will go to work. Then I would close all of the prisons and make traffic violations punishable by death.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    I would rather be supreme leader [:D]
    cut out all the middle guys and so called "government " or as we know them * kissing back door dealers
    reinstate the constitution as written void all the BS laws
    mass deportation like the world has never seen

isnt that what we have now ?
  • Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would send the Middle East all of our nuclear technology they wanted one at a time.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)]
    What's next?