In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Russia's, on our side, Saving U.S 4 million Month

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Yep, Russia says THAT THE U.S. must cut it's consulate staff in Russia by 755 people. At around $4,000 per month that's over 4 million when including travel, expenses, office space, bonuses and incidentals.

No Russians will become unemployed and they can keep their insurance, unless they return to the U.S. [:D][:D]

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/07/30/putin-to-expel-more-than-700-us-diplomats-from-russia-in-response-to-sanctions.html

Comments

• Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't have a problem with that.

Everything as far as "government" staff is bloated.

Cut back to the people who actually do the work.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Politics

If I do bad things and you punish me I punish you back LOL

As noted good that is 755 too many damn people getting paid to do nothing anyway
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,971 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You forgot the Green font. Let's be clear, Putin is no one's friend.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    Politics

If I do bad things and you punish me I punish you back LOL

As noted good that is 755 too many damn people getting paid to do nothing anyway

I wonder how many of those are Obama holdovers that were likely not advancing the president's agenda anyways. Sounds like a Win-Win
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

I didn't forget the green font. The "sanctions" put against Russia was the absolute, totally A***** move I've ever seen the U.S. make with overwhelming votes.

It accomplished NOTHING. It did however put a Russia U.S. war one step closer, just what we need !!! Although LOTS of money will be spent on "war mongering" just what the industrial/military complex is most happy with..

If congress was a herd of cattle they'd have run through two barbed wire fences in a stampede to see who was the MOST anti-Russian.
    cow_udderly_amazong.gif
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump was sucked in bigtime by the establishment pros.
    What's next?
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,431 ******
    edited November -1
    I trust Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, and all of the other Islamic nations about as far as I can throw them!

When it comes to taking sides, I have always been pretty selfish and stay here close to home.[;)]
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,431 ******
    edited November -1
    I forgot to mention that I don't have much trust in about half of our own country either!
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jesus..if all the counties in the world that hate us sent our bloated crews home we would go broke paying relocation and welfare
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enforce a travel ban, don't let em back in. They are obviously traitors as they are colluding with Russia. Wonder how this will spin out?

Marsha Marsha Marsha
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Throwing the Russians off of the 2 properties they own in the US for interfering with our elections was a juvenile Obama stunt. Besides, no one has yet found evidence that the Russians did so. Trump had the chance to invite the Russians back, making Obama look petty while, at the same time, making himself look good; but, no, he had to prove that there really is a 12 year old boy inside the body of a 70 year old man.

The 755 people are the staffers from our four consulates. When you figure that's < 200 per consulate, that doesn't seem to be wasteful. Consulates have diplomats & translators, sure, but also CIA stations, armed service members, as well as large staffs to issue visas to Russians & help local Americans who are having problems. All of this is just going to hurt working people in both countries, that's all.

Neal
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nmyers
    Throwing the Russians off of the 2 properties they own in the US for interfering with our elections was a juvenile Obama stunt. Besides, no one has yet found evidence that the Russians did so. Trump had the chance to invite the Russians back, making Obama look petty while, at the same time, making himself look good; but, no, he had to prove that there really is a 12 year old boy inside the body of a 70 year old man.

The 755 people are the staffers from our four consulates. When you figure that's < 200 per consulate, that doesn't seem to be wasteful. Consulates have diplomats & translators, sure, but also CIA stations, armed service members, as well as large staffs to issue visas to Russians & help local Americans who are having problems. All of this is just going to hurt working people in both countries, that's all.

Neal

Yep, looks like the Messiah Obama can't walk on water
  • Options
    edited November -1

Neal

Establishment politician heat beat Trump up bad on this deal. How to Dick Up Foreign Relations 101
    What's next?
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi

Neal

Establishment politician heat beat Trump up bad on this deal. How to Dick Up Foreign Relations 101

Trumps OK with this, he is colluding with Putin to bring down the establishment politicians and the clinton machine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Took a while [:D][:D]

Trump Thanks Putin for Kicking Out US Embassy Staff ? ?Now We Have a Smaller Payroll?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/10/trump-thanks-putin-kicking-us-embassy-staff-now-smaller-payroll/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

Not a tough choice for me when considering the likes of Hildabeast and Obama. Bank on it.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Took a while [:D][:D]

Trump Thanks Putin for Kicking Out US Embassy Staff ? ?Now We Have a Smaller Payroll?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/10/trump-thanks-putin-kicking-us-embassy-staff-now-smaller-payroll/

[:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?