In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Strange Goins On/Stuff That`s Weird

218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I made a call once,heard the phone on the other end rattle...till it rattled off the hook.I was callin the person`s name over and over.I got a ride over there,from my sister,and found the wall phone off the hook,got the skin crawlin`est feelin` ever,as I hung it up!!Went into the bedroom and laid there thinkin`.The phone rang,once..twice,got that skin crawlin feelin` again...At the third ring,as I lay there....it started rattlin` again...and fell off the hook..as I knew it would.I ran into the livin room..there it was,still swingin`...and someone yellin` my name,over,and over again....I got that weird feelin again,as I picked it up..it was my sister,on the other end,who had driven me there,callin` to see if everything was alright.To this day,I can not explain it.Can you?.218[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 10-30-2001).]

Comments