In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rosie

2»

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    I am doing pretty good. I am in physical therapy for my jaw and i have at least one more surgery in August or September. If they are doing a biopsy i am guessing they are looking for cancer. I had cancer on my tongue. I had squamus cell cancer of my tongue with cancer in my lymnodes. If you have to have cancer hope for hpv. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have no problems with helping you through this. I wish i had someone helping me along the way letting me know what to suspect. As for the biopsy they will stick a needle in your tongue in a couple spots to deading the pain. Then the will cllip some peices from your tongue. They took 5 from me the first time. After the pain meds wear off it hurts a little. Not great but a little. God bless everything is negative. David
    edited November -1
    Rosie did you ever find those Miroku parts you needed? If not try here

http://www.wisnersinc.com/shotguns/miroku_moss.html

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
    edited November -1
    I tried twice to let you know I got your last eMail. I don't know if it really was a problem with your address or because I have hughes.net. I tried both addresses and got both of them back. hughes.net works as advertised once in a while, but not very often.

Anyway, I got your last eMail.

Thanks
    edited November -1
    Very nice to talk you to today. I thought I knew my Bullards, but wow. Wish I could have been of more help, but I'll keep looking. Ever make it down south and I'd love to give you a tour of my antiques [;)]

Brian
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Punchie. Drive safe and make plenty of money because (our?) sweetie deserves it. Honk that horn when you are 1/4 mile away from home coming back. OK?
    RUNNING BARE THROUGH THE BUSHES
    SKEETERS BEATIN A TUNE ON ME!

Remember that one?

<P>
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GET A ROOM[:D][}:)][;)][:p][:D]

Frog
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am die'n to say something funny here- But my better judgement says "no" [:D][;)][:o)][:I]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • h4ckthish4ckthis Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    h4ckthis <--- new guy and lost on this one.

Anyone care to explain?
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll explain.. Rosie is my internet man.. [}:)] Does this mean I get half of your retirement Rosie??[:D]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it works that way my wife needs an internet man![}:)][}:)]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Think we all would Dcon..
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rosie,

I'm telling Lori.

Clouder..
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would Clouder. Keep quiet. I have a good thing going here. Punchie thinks I'm a harmless old man and we don't want to worry him when he is on the road. As for me I don't want an internet man[:I]