In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Well Things..

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Are back to normal.. Punchie at one computer me at the other!! I wanna go back to PA.. it was just too much fun!!

Chihuahua_mexican.gif

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would think that after what you have just been thru, things will never be normal again.[:D][:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Found thet guy whut wuz pretendin ta be me SWWBO and beat the bejabbers out of him. Wudda done it sooner but was sick over the weekend. Had a temp of 102 all day Sat. Made thet bugger tear up your number so he won't be callin you and botherin you anymore. Thought I would let you know so you wouldn't worry. Now don't get all teary eyed,I ain't dyin yet just have a bad sinus infection. Friday I thought I was gonna die, Sat. I wished I would and Sunday I started to back away from the pretty light. Would have been easier to just keep walking toward it. Iffen any of those guys got fresh with you let me know and I will take care of them for you.
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok so who dialed my cell phone on Thursday from Indiana?????

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
    edited November -1
    Don't you think a good beating is enough? If I tell you Punchie will beat him. You must be a hard hearted woman![:0]
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wasn't me [:D]

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I were him I wouldn't worry about Punchie!!!

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
    edited November -1