In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NURSE DEBBIE

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Were you ever stationed at Wilford Hall??

I used to live only a couple of miles from there and was stationed at Madina and Security Hill. Retired from AF in 84. Tom

Comments

• RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You disappoint me! Don't you know you are supposed to give a person a good tongue lashing on here when they make remarks like the one the devil made me say? [:)]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get out of the bean bag chair and put your clothes back on and put the cheetos away! Don
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Get out of the bean bag chair and put your clothes back on and put the cheetos away! Don

Clean up the Crisco and let the dogs out...
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Nurse Debbie, unlike these gents- I will wait to find out how well you shoot and from how far away before I egg ya on [;)][:D][;)]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys aren't trying the patience of one of the FEW girls that will put up with yall's mess.......hmmmmm?
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

Deflate your playmates and vacuum the floors.

Hey! This is fun!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

Deflate your playmates and vacuum the floors.

Hey! This is fun!

ugh, scrub the floors and walls with Clorox....
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Sorry the misses is out of town tonight and won't be home until sunday. I will pass on your thoughts and concerns to her.

As for her shooting, well she has a 300WSM that she shoots with me and my 300 H&H mag at 1000 yards. Lets just say that anything larger that a groundhog at that range is fair game for her. Now for up close and personal, she carries a pearl handled Lady Smith that she is quite proficient with. She shoots a minimum of 100 rounds a week thru that little wheel gun.
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    UH OH!! I'm [xx(]