In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PA

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
See what I mean? Some can post anything, even about killing people and some can't post anything, even in fun. As I told you before theres no point in posting at all.

Comments

• RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RE. your "Must be something in the wind post" Just so you know...the reason I quit posting here much anymore is because shortly after you showed up you stole my signature line. And by the way the, the author of that little poem is Charles T. Davis. I can't help but notice you give him no credit in your signature line. Back in the old days we used to call this plagiarism.

Here is another point, not having anything to do with above...it seems a lot of folks here are highly impressed with how many posts a member has, especially in their giveaway's. I have been a member since 2000 and only have 123 posts. Back when I was teaching high school, had a poster above the blackboard with a couple of cowboys sitting around a campfire and in big white lettering overlaying the poster it read "If You're Talkin', You Ain't Learnin'"

Just a thought...but it might be my new signature on this board since my original seems to have been usurped.

The folks you mention as not posting recently are all pretty much newcomers. It seems He Dog (Post # 7 in your "Must be something in the wind" post) said it best.

grizzly.gif

To ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth--This was the ancient Law of Youth.
    Old times are past, old days done; But the Law runs true, O little son!
    - Charles T. Davis
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got the e-mail, you could probably post that one for forum perusal, its pretty PG[:D] Maybe clean up the chicken part a little[;)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN