In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A funny thing happened when I got my Anthrax shot

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
It's been 14 days since my last Anthrax shot so I went in to get my second in a series of six shots. I walked into the medical section of the Consolidated Troop Support building (or whatever the heck they call it) and all of the employees (ALL civilian) were dressed in costume. The nurse giving me my Anthrax shot was dressed as a stinkin' witch! I have no problem with Halloween but the workplace is getting rediculous! One lady in a cat costume held out a bucket of candy and asked, "Hey young man. Would you like a piece of candy?" I said, "That's what my first girlfriend said when she tried to pick me up. I like older women." She laughed and walked away. I considered making a comment about the big plastic jar of free flavored condoms they hand on display (which is ALWAYS there) and wanted to ask them if they ever chewed on one when they ran out of bubble gum but I refrained.

I went to Bradley's (Army supply store) to have a patch sewn on one of my uniforms and everyone there was dressed up in costume as well. I didn't complain because the gorgeous one helping me was in a provocative school-girl outfit and she caught me peeking many times. She had a ring on her finger but that didn't stop her from smiling at me out of the corner of her eye.

Comments

• Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Nice.

00023904.jpg
    "DEATH BEFORE DISMOUNT!!"
    00069663.jpg
    "It's all about shot placement..."
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    um....one word.....PICTURES?!?!?!
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pictures? I wish. There are a couple girls there that are really friendly towards me and I go there almost weekly for little odds and ends. Several know me by name even though they are located right outside the gates of Fort Drum and the place is frequented by hundreds of soldiers everyday.

I'd try to be more social (maybe get some digits) but I have to believe that they get hit on by soldiers regularly.