In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

damn....they beat me!!!!

instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
well so much for being the first to wish all a happy new year. but....technically seeing as that i am in kosovo it is 2002 here. so there, stick that one where the sun doesn't shine. let me know how yalls new years celebrations went. due to the fact that i'm spending my holidays making sure some a$$holes don't kill eachother and trying to avoid frostbite at the same time i'm living vicariously through the gang here. hope yous is a good one all -Fergproud member of the P.V.M.
Rule #1: there is no easy wayRule #2: if,in fact, there is an easy way, it's mined (especially in Afghanistan or Kosovo!)

Comments

• pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WAR doesn't determine who's right
    only who's left. You take care bud!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR, and come home safley.our prayers are with you all.
    Just one more gun and I'll quit.....HONEST....
  • dectredectre Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year back at ya! Thanx for your service. Hopefully you get a nice tip from Uncle Sam!
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    instrumentofwar--You are always in the thoughts and prayers of your bretheren (and fellow PVM members) stateside. Thank you for your friendship. I do believe that our other member and I must make a pilgrimage to our old stomping grounds and embrace you after you return. Keep the faith buddy.Proud Privately Practicing Parishoner of the PVM. "and then there's ...."