In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Custom wood stocks for under $500

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I have emailed several sources of custom wood stocks and nobody makes them for KNIGHT muzzleloaders. I'm looking for an attractive thumbhole stock for less than $500. I'm not looking for any special type of wood or anything fancy. Just something that is mildly attractive. There's too much plastic in the guns that I own.

Comments

• Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    try this guy Gunfixr1090@cs.com I don't know if he can do one for your gun but he makes thumbhole stocks. He is rebuilding a gun for me and putting on a custom thumbhole stock. Send hime an email and see. PS I dont know how he is about outside advertiseing so don't mention me .
    when all else fails........................[This message has been edited by 7mm_ultra_mag_is_king (edited 01-07-2002).]
  • Options
    Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you tried Boyd Gunstocks in Mitchell, SD? http://www.boydboys.com/ [This message has been edited by Miss. Creant (edited 03-14-2002).]
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried Boyds this morning before work and a negative reply was waiting for me as soon as I arrived at work.