In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Idsman

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited May 2002 in General Discussion
how many appointments have you made today??[8D]

jumpmaster.bmp

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    did you ever get that 1911 you wanted last year?

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
    edited November -1
    Youve got mail. I sent you my line and AFQT scores.
    -Eric

sniper.gif

saddamgif.gif

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
    edited November -1
    When were you stationed at Ft. Drum? Were you there when that soldier got shot by the guys poaching deer. The poacher put his crosshairs of the cat eyes on the back of the soldiers kevlar.

This happened the first time I was stationed there. When I went back in '91 I had heard they finally caught the guy.

Since you were an MP there I thought you might remember this.

Anyway I was wondering how they caught him after 4 or 5 years??

moc.murofsmraerifeht
    edited November -1
    HEY I NEED YOUR HELP GIVE ME A CALL!
    edited November -1
    Hey Get up, Join us. Beth and I are getting out on the Bike today, gonna do a few hundred mile probably, real nice day around 75 right now ands it 9AM, probably get up to around 82 today, Crank it up and hit the road BRO![^][:o)][:o)][:D][:D]

billy.gif
    "It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
    edited November -1
    Email Blackroses your mailing addy, a little somethin for ya, will arrive by snail mail..[:D]
    edited November -1
    I havent heard much from you,where are you.
    edited November -1
    Jeremy,

What did you decide on the oil cooler?

btt
    edited November -1
    Email me robsguns@hotmail.com, so's I can get your email addy. corrected. I have something very interesting to tell you about the Marine Corps, and its outlook on Army recruiting.

Never argue with an idiot.... They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

Ryan
    edited November -1
    Did you make the 7 list?

We have the pre positioned list here at APG. If you dont know, shoot me your name/MOS and I'll check on it for you.

that goes for any other eligible E6s that are waiting to find out if they got promoted.

jumpmaster.bmp
    edited November -1
    How far from Des Moines are you? There is a chance that I may be in Des Moines for a few days(wife is getting tired of me already and even though I'm getting unemployment she wants me back to work so I miss hunting season[V]) If this job goes thru, not sure if I will be able to travel far while there but if I go I can let you know. If it does I will be out there this week sometime.

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    I am currently looking at applying for a ROTC four year scholarship. Right now I am only a junior in HS and am confused to as when I need to apply. I will be scheduling an appointment with my school guidence counselor tomorrow but i think that any information would be helpfull. Can you run me thru what I need to know?

d852d797.jpg

Go Army Beat Navy
    edited November -1
    Hey thanks for the honest reply, it's more than I get here at our local recruiters office. As far as the dependants, they are counting my wife as a dependant? The military must see her differently than than the IRS does, maybe we can get a temporary divorce! If you get a chance to check on this could you see if I had the spurs removed would that take care of that problem? If I need to get operated on to be able to get in I'll do it, you just need to understand how bad I want in!

P.S, I'm hopin this thread doesnt get spammed like the last one did.
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
    edited November -1
    I was reading your post about synthetic oil and NAPA filters. My question is, you're not using pure synthetic in the Honda are you? The stuff is real bad on the wet clutch, and Honda won't replace them under warrenty if you use synthetic.

How you doin'!
    wolf_evil_smile_sm_nwm.gif

The election is over, so the anti-Kerry stuff is removed.

If the Army and the Navy
    Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
    They will find the streets are guarded by
    UNITED STATES MARINES!
    edited November -1
    Buddy, go down to the nearest Bass Pro shop and buy something for me, anything, I dont care, something you want. I just visited the Bass Pro site on line, and found out they have a 15% discount to all military with proper ID, on just about everything, even boats and stuff, but only if you go to the retail store! That sucks, although its an awesome gesture on their part, because the offer expires 6 July, and there is no way I can make it to one that soon! AHHHH!!! So go take advantage of the offer, since I cant. Thanks.

marinesega2.jpg
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Man, are you feeling ok?

quote:I went to bed at midnight. Two young women who tend bar at an establishment right near my house called my number by accident and then started trying to flirt with me and get me to go to their place for some kind of party involving alcohol and spontaneous promiscuous acts. I was kind and told them to have a nice evening.

I need to start hanging out with you, they woulda got a different answer from me!

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
    edited November -1
    Im not sure if you would be able to answer this question or not.
    Since I live in the capital of commie country (howard county,-most liberal yuppies you'll see on the east coast) my school looks down upon JROTC. Was wondering if the Army offered anything like that outised of HS? I know the MArines have the "Young Marines" and i was wondering if the Army had any equivilant.

d852d797.jpg

Go Army Beat Navy
    edited November -1
    Did you join the Navy as a recriuter? This guy sure sounds like you[:D]
    http://www.blueshado.com/deadhamster.shtml

• idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your wife is considered a dependent because the Army isn't going to count on her as being an income-earner. The entire regulation regarding dependency is intended to screen out those that will be forced to support large families on an initially smaller income level. Money problems translate to low morale which translates to being a possible liability rather than an asset. I'm not trying to discourage you. You will probably be disqualified if you have bone spurs. However, there is no guarantee that you will be qualified if you have the surgery. Your eligibility will be determined only AFTER the surgery is performed. Your medical documents will go to Fort Knox, KY to be evaluated by Dr. Wong (Surgeon General of the Army). I've only been doing this for ten months but I have serious doubts that you will be qualified. Is it worth having surgery just to find out? The odds are against you but you can go through with the surgery and then submit your medical documents and see.

SSG idsman75, U.S. ARMY