In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A Day At the Range

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Finally got to the range today. It's been awhile! Took the M1 Garand, Marlin 30-30 and the 12ga Mossberg out for some exercise.A couple of hours and a couple of hundred rounds later headed home to start cleaning and oiling.......Really needed that as Mrs NJRETCOP has me painting the whole first floor of our house.Every shot I fired I imagined was one of her lousy lamps or knick knacks that I had to carefully remove before and replace after painting.I knew there was a reason I liked shooting so much. I feel very good tonight except for a sore shoulder. -Charlie
It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    thought id share a few pics of passing the sport on to the next generation.
    000_0060.jpg
    000_0068.jpg
    000_0059.jpg
    000_0055.jpg
    000_0066.jpg

obviously the guns were unloaded on the front pics
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Charlie!!!!!!!!Good to hear from you! I was a-feared you really had left for good.Glad somebody burnt some gunpowder this week, I'm long overdue.
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope, for your sake, Mrs NJRETCOP doesn't read your post. You'll be in the Doghouse for a long time.Why did you shoot only a couple hundred rounds? It's in style to shoot 5,000 rounds on this Forum.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....I know the feeling, been putting in a lot of time around our house with the paint gun, caulking gun, staple gun, and nail gun....somehow it's just not the same.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It just isn't the same when it doesn't require a form of identification and a NICS check and one of those wonderful yellow forms to purchase.