In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Scott

competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Scott, come on man! go take it out on the wood. You are going nowhere with all of this.

sig lines, auction plugs.

You said you enjoy this place?

What do you enjoy?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Things occur because of our own faults, and the faults of those around us.

They are painful because pain is a warning sign that something is wrong.

How long will you be stiff necked ?

Does it really have to get worse to put you on your knees ?

That, too, is possible. Not preferable, though, I can assure you.

And the innocent always suffer when rebellion is unrestrained.

It is your choice. Any chastening is grievious for the time being.

But you can see it turned to redemption.

It is only for beggars who seek it.

Quite a deal when the hounds of heaven are loosed.

Don't tell me He does not care. He will just not have the terms dictated to Him.

In my opinion.

Any resemblance to any person living or dear is purely coincidental.

Did I tell you about my shotgun ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On one of the deleted threads a post was made by "Mercury".He commented about how the "redneck" gun owners--who are extremely "pro-second amendment", but not very "astute" about the broader issues of individual rights--can actually be detrimental to the Second Amendment cause.I'm with you on the issue of repealing drug laws. But your more recent "hostile" posts (perhaps in some ways a legitimate response to some of the "cranky, closed-minded, set-in-their-ways, old men" here) is not helping those of us who are working toward educating people about drug decriminalization.Give it a rest![This message has been edited by competentone (edited 04-06-2002).]
  • Options
    scott5792scott5792 Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Competant one . I did. and was looked for and called out. I made sure to let them know as much.I left. as asked. I came back because I was asked to also.I made my point on that issue and am done. Old sfer just needs to make sure whom he is talking about. Not assumeing I'm the only person , with such views and placeing blame upon me for something of wehich I did not do.I let him know and left.To look to see what he or 7mm had to say. I came back.they wanted me to leave. only to go to that hard core chat board, under another name no less.(coward) to curse and bash with little or no sence , other than to bring me back here.On any of the boards on here with gun info. I offered my experience and help that I had to offer.On this "general discussion forum" I asked a simple question.Only to be told. You're a drug addict, don't know what's going on and such.I beg to differ. that was all.I asked them nicely to not bring in religion as I do not follow their religion.Kept pushing it. I let them know how I felt on religion. I again, will leave this site.Don't come looking for a fight . I'll bring it back. Want to keep it on that site. Fine. But , don't come with a mask on your face.ladr didn't. why would you. I surely didn't hide when I arrived. and never mentioned which site had censored me. you guys did.Scott
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    @ me" was over the line & requires an apology to all who read it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gruntled. I did. the very next post from me. Still wasn't good enough for any of you.Scott
  • Options
    OLD SF-EROLD SF-ER Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been analyzing this doofus, "Scott" and have come to this conclusion:He has an arsonist/fireman behavior mentality. When he's not getting attention, he starts a fire (arsonist) - then yells "Fire, Fire, Fire!"Then says "watch me, watch me - I'll put it out!".(fireman) to get attention.This guy is sick mentally, and craving attention - has nothing else to do but sit in front of his computer and write garbage.He says he has an injured hip; and isn't taking drugs. I submit that he probably was taking drugs and injured his hip!This guy is a dirty leg - the worst kind - the kind that got fragged in VN.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scott, yes I did go over there and look to see if you was there but I did not post that response. I feel very striongly about that kind of language and don't use it. I am registered over ther under the same name I use here but I have not posted there in a long time, just not my cup of tea, those guys get a little harsh. I go over sometimes when I'm bored to see what a few of the guys from here have to say when they are given free rein. But using the "F" word is not me, to me it's a very ugly word and I don't use it. Thats just me. You know I was in Winchester yesterday, it was known I was going there, you shoulda said something and we couldve bumped into each other.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry to be informed it was not you. As for one of the others out there. It sure was.I do apologise to the ones that did not post it. But one of you on here did.I will go, AGAIN.END>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scott
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I, of course, did not go to HCT with a mask on. Lots of posters here know I post on that board.However, to the one that went there and registered under a different nic to slam scott, please...show some cojones.And thanks to whoever sent him there.
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and I'm still in winchester.Scottend of this site. don't come punching and runnin'end...........Scott
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is my last post in this thread.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I really mean it this time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Could you repeat what you said Gordian, didn't quite catch it all.
    AlleninAlaska
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Hey gruntled:"bite me"- offensive beyond words. Revolting, disgusting, horrifying. Worthy of a caning.Some lunatic blowing himself up with a shrapnel bomb in a Passover mass and killing 26 people- Totally acceptable. Justified. Groovy.
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry I got to this thread late...But I'll say it any way...Scott, I was glad to share views with you.. not everything you said was agreeable, but I don't agree with everything most people say anyway. I will say this too...I think that some of the best facets of many different views of many subjects have I encountered on this board, and some have even influenced my perspective. I didn't catch the part that got poofed so I can't judge you for that...but it seems to me that more people in this world need to broaden their horizons, and open their minds....life is to short...don't be a stranger.....
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye--the word wasn't "bite". It was another four-letter word that begins with "b". Oh well. Apologies are nice but the proper thing to do would have been to edit or delete that post.