In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Redleg...

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Redleg--You up for a BBQ this summer? I'll be spending 8 weeks in your neck of the woods.idsman75@peoplepc.com

Comments

• Options
    RedlegRedleg Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell yeah!I just saw that you will be here for BNCOC. If you need anything before you get here...anything at all, just let me know.I will be leaving in mid-June, so hopefully we can hook up. If you want to shoot some skeet or pound some brewskis, let me know. And, if any of your friends in BNCOC want to join in, they are more than welcome. Mi Casa e su Casa.bewatson@hotmail.com[This message has been edited by Redleg (edited 04-03-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Redleg--My BNCOC dates are July 8 - September 12. Another member of this board is about 6 hours from Lost-In-The-Woods and has been a very good friend of mine (and a friend of yet another member of this board) since November 1999. He'll probably make it to Leonard Wood at least once while I'm there. We'll have to keep in touch.ids
  • Options
    instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAT.... you're going to be in BNCOC in August?....DOH! Question for ya. Is the MP BNCOC anything like the FIST BNCOC? More to the point, fisters put the BEER in BEERNCOC. If this is the case I'd still love to stop by. I suppose it's not really out of the way, and I really don't give a damn if it was. I'm not driving that close to you on a move so far away without seeing your punk *. This only means we'll just have to coordinate more to make sure we get there on a weekend.
    When in doubt...."FRAG OUT!"
  • Options
    instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    IOW--MP BNCOC used to be BEERNCOC when Ft. McClellan was still the home of the MP Corps. However, the MP Corps felt that it had to show the Engineers and the Chemical Corps "how things were done" when they arrived at Ft. Leonard Wood. The bar was raised and it's pretty rough now. There won't be much time for Gunbroker except on Saturday night. Bass Pro Shops is about 90 minutes away and 13fister is about 6 hours away. He plans on swinging by for a weekend while I'm there. Maybe we could coordinate a Saturday night reunion.