In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bird-doggin'

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
A gentleman that attends my parents' church has a dog that he claims is a bit of an obscure breed but is one heck of a bloodline when it comes to bird-doggin'. It's called a Munsterlander (sp). Has anyone else ever heard of this breed. It's kind of a funny-lookin' dog but cute. I guess looks don't matter all that much when the proof is in the puddin'.

Comments

• 13fister13fister Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOU STINKIN' LOW-DOWN GOODFERNUTTTIN THIEF!!!! First my cobbler, now someones puddin'
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now whose steeeenking puddin' did I steal? Wusssuuuuuup. Blaaaah! I'm on a nut so far this month. So much for the saber. I guess it was too good to be true. I'm trading the Para for a Kimber. I just miss the ol' single-stack. Picked up a .22 last weekend and a Leupold Vari-X-II in 3-9X40 for 229.00I'm doing my 3355 for the E-6 board right now. I guess I better get back to it. Take it easy and don't eat to much cobblaaaahhh
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I won the bid on my pre-ban too.