In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How many Orange County Chopper watchers do we have

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
There's never anything on TV anymore, but I enjoy watching Pauly and Pauly jr go round.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every week, Monday night. My wife likes it more than I do[:D][:D][:p]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Sr has a too caustic attitude. He can be firm without putting his * on his shoulders.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, its a great show. I think Paul Sr. is getting on the other guys case too much (cant think of his name, not Paul Jr or his brother.)

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
    edited November -1
    Mikey is by far our favorite person on the show. What a goof ball[:p][8D]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sr does get pretty carried away a lot. i thought at first it may be an act, but it seems anymore he's just an * most of the time.
    Mikey is a total riot I agree. Paul jr well he's a bit to much like dad at times. Anyway I think it's a great show also.

I guess all the boys where at one of our customers on their way to sturgis to unveil their tool bike. Sure wish I'd been there to meet them.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    I have seen and heard enough of them on AOL commercials to keep me from tuning in. I deal with enough jerks at work.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My favorite character is the hot girlfriend.

I don't watch television so I don't have cable. However, I do watch a little bit with grandma when I visit her. She watched it with me and laughed at Paul Sr right along with me. I love the show. I've been thinking about buying the first season on DVD.
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You Bet i watch it! I am not a Cycle head but am into anything related
    to mechanics. OCC is an Upstate NEW YORK co. and thats the main reason i tune in[;)]

use_deer.jpg
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Love it!!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    My favorite character is the hot girlfriend.

Don't know why but I don't remember any girlfriends. That's very unlike me especially if she was in fact "hot".[:p][:D]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
    edited November -1
    I don't remember any girlfriends either. A matter a fact I always figured Mikey was gay because I highly doubt the lad does much good with the ladies.

• ElbestaElbesta Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great show, but i think some of the arguing is for the camera.
  • jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never miss a show I think its great.[:)]
    JW

fc6cb6ef.gif
    Southaven.gif
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    My wife and kids met them at Sturgis and got autographs. They said Sr. was a jerk. The young kid Cody was truly a specimen for birth control. Paul Jr and Vinnie were cool.

I am not a number I am a free man

sig

Volin.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    i watch it

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watch it once in a while Ya know what I'm sayin
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    That show rocks!!

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not into the cycle thing, but they seem to do good work. Seen some the OCC on the Trail of Tears though. I sure the huff and puff is for the camera, but Paul Sr. comes across as a real jerk, a lot like JR on Dallas. Good show though.[:D]

It must be right, or we wouldn't do it this way!
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    ever notice that in the first season Paul jr would pick his nose and eat it? other than that I like it.....

Don't believe it? watch all the episodes......you will.....

hmmmm speaking of....think i'll go make a sandwich......

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch it religously. Even all the re-runs. For those of you wondering about the girlfriend, I believe she was in only one episode. Paul Jr. took her to the fair.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
    Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was
    edited November -1
    thanks earthmvr, I don't recall any fair musta missed that one.

Musta missed the hole first season to, picking burgers and eating it? Damn son that gross.

• shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Watched a little last nite. Can't watch it for long.

The show is a joke. It's all hollywood crap.

A friend of mine builds showbikes and knows them as well as Jesse James.

Says the father is an ahole, the kid is OK and very talented.

He even has a t-shirt that says" Hey Jr., kick your father's *, we have your back"

You can see it at http://sickasso.com/wear.html
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Watch it every once in a while. I understand some of the "angst" of the board with Paul Sr, but man, those two sons are a handful, and business is business. I think their family is probably no more disfunctional than any othr "average" American family.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    " we put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'[:D]quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker
    Watch it every once in a while. I understand some of the "angst" of the board with Paul Sr, but man, those two sons are a handful, and business is business. I think their family is probably no more disfunctional than any othr "average" American family.

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Great show! I watch it everytime i get the chance![:D]

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • SCROANDOGSCROANDOG Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS TO RUN A SHOP OR WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A SLOB AND THAT WASTES ALOT OF TIME, IT CAN REALLY CHEESE YOU OFF, I'M SURE SOME OF IT IS JUST FOR THE CAMERA. PAULY SR. DOES SHOW A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR ONCE IN A WHILE AND PAULY JR. I THINK ISN'T AS TALENTED AS MOST PEOPLE THINK, OH SURE HE IS TALENTED BUT HE'S NO PRODIGY, LETS TAKE THE THEME BIKES FOR EXAMPLE, ALL OF THE IDEA'S ARE ALREADY THERE ON THE EXAMPLE HE IS USING, HE ARRANGES THE IDEA'S ONTO A MOTERBIKE PLATFORM, OF WHICH MOST ARE BASICALLY THE SAME WITH MAYBE A FEW SMALL CHANGES, SORT OF LIKE ARRANGING A BUNCH OF FLOWERS, THEY HAVE OTHER BUSINESSES DO ALMOST ALL OF THERE PARTS MAKING AND ALL OF THERE POWDERCOATING & PLATING AND ALL OF THERE PAINTING, ALL THEY REALLY DO IN THE SHOP IS THE ORIGINAL ARRANGMENT OF A THEME BIKE THEN TAKE IT APART SEND EVERYTHING OUT TO THE REAL TALENT THEN PUT IT BACK TOGETHER WHEN IT COMES BACK, THE REAL TALENT THEY HAVE IS DOING IT WITH SUCH TIGHT TIME RESTRICTIONS. I THINK VINNIE IS THE MOST TALENTED GUY IN THE SHOP,

TIMOTHY C. ROAN
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haven't missed one yet.

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824
    IMG_8700.jpg
  • SCROANDOGSCROANDOG Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I STILL THINK ITS A PRETTY GOOD SHOW!

IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SHOT MY MULE I WOULDA WALKED!
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FrOg--Did you see the Snap-On Tools bike episode? She was flaunting it pretty good in that one.