In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Generous gift from NIGHTSTALKER--THANK YOU!

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I got Nightstalker's question correct and he sent me a great book. Hardcover even! Talk about generosity! I pulled an all-nighter at the office last night and just got home to shower and shave so I can continue the day fresh. I just wanted to drop a line and give Nightstalker a public "Thank you" for the hardcover copy ofHeart of a Soldier by James B. Stewart.

If all goes well, my work for the next two weeks will be complete by Saturday. Two contracts with a third one ready to drop when the signal is given. I plan to delve into this book on Sunday and then pass it on to my brother when he gets his commission in May.

Thank you NightStalker!

Comments

• TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Idsman75,

Make sure you let me see that book first when you get here.[;)]

Also, I got a real nice spot picked out for us to turkey hunt. It hasn't been hunted in 45 years, and there are plenty of birds. It's 35 miles from the house, and about a miles walk from where we park. So we will have to get up real early to make it there before day break.[:)]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be bringing the book with me!

I can't wait to go turkey hunting. The gunsmith is contouring my Leupold QR scope base to the receiver of my gun. I can't wait to pattern it and get it out in the field!