In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Offeror, breath deep buddy, Diane is gone

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
C-mon now, take a deep breath and relax, it sounds like Fiendog is done talking.

You aint dead are ya? Hello? Offeror?

Uhh ohh, think Diane F gave him a heart attack!

line2.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    7mm, you aren't missing much. Bunch of DemoWipe posturing and whining for the cameras with an occasional rational rebuttal by bill supporters. Key will be what, if any, amendments are tacked on later. I just put it on to tape and walked away. I heard enough from the DemoWipe scum to last a life time, and that moment came a good thirty years ago.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it still on?!?!

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whew! Near died'a boredom. And annoyance. There's another break trying to get a quorum in to vote at 5:45 Eastern. No doubt the Democrats are moving slowly toward the chamber. Maybe it's that guy yelling "Dead men walking!" that's slowing them down.... [8D]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Fiennut and Reno ever met.. OMG I can still run like a deer.
  • scutascuta Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what did my "wonderful" Senator Fienblow have to say? I can only imagine the drivel that spewed forth from her?

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scuta, it was bad, Fiendog said that she wants to mobilize the National Guard to come after all of us gun owners and send us to concentration camps with authority to shoot any of us who resist!

From what I gathered, what we would expect from a onager like her, twisted facts, stupid generalizations and phoney dribble that sounded like a 2 year old trying to blame someone else for breaking the cookie jar.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    Feinstein wanted to win the Miss Sincerity award; she failed. If you have a memory, it's hard to take her seriously when we know she was part and parcel of the drive to sue and bankrupt gun companies -- frivolously.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

edited November -1
    Now that Bingaman, one of the 'big blue card people,' has finished giving us his show 'n tell on an irrelevant topic (somebody give him a clue, quick!), we have another guy who begins by slipping in the inaccurate term "gun immunity bill" now beginning to dribble.
    Ah, it's Lautenberg of New Jersey.

He claims the bill is being "bullied through" Congress. Uh huh. Who bullied the gun companies, sir? What goes around comes around.

Lautenberg is now stumbling through a speech he is obviously reading for the first time, written by somebody else, and is part of the 'big blue card' group after all. More oversized visual aids... But they apparently can't see the "handwriting on the wall." [8D]

• scutascuta Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    7mm,

Makes ya kinda wish she was your senator, doesn't it?
    For a moment let's assume that she got her dream bill passed, no more guns, period. If you have em, give em up or the National Guard is coming to get em. Do you think the Guardsmen would actually do this?

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    No, the Guardsman own guns too.

Plus when a military member enlists he swears to uphold the constitution, doesn't swear to uphold the law.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
    edited November -1
    Don't look now, but it's common knowledge that Feinstein has, or had, her own California CCW WHILE she was pushing this gun control agenda. I wonder if she'd give hers up. Not that it matters -- too little, too late. She's a hypocrite of the first order.

edited November -1
    offeror, you put it oo mild, she is a bleening onager!

I think this auto censor is funny[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    7mm -- I agree it's too funny -- last time I used a bad word on here it came out "babalooie."

By the way:

quote:Offeror, breath deep buddy, Diane is gone...You aint dead are ya? Hello? Offeror?.... Uhh ohh, think Diane F gave him a heart attack!

What is this thread about, "the passion of offeror?" [:D][:D][:D] Okay, touchy joke.... but I did spend a long tough day sweatin' over CSPAN-2 and posting updates... [:o)]

edited November -1
    Ok, first off i have been up and at this computer since yesterday, up all night paniking over this, sending emails and spamming websites[:D] I even sent president Bush a small novel of an email. Anyhow all the coffee and Mt Dew was hittin me pretty hard, I was gettin bored and you disapeared. tryed to get you back posting updates[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    edited November -1
    I know, I think I was walking the poor dog. She got short shrift during the speeches and posting today. Poor girl. [:(][8D]

• BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    The signature says it all...

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The National Guard confiscate firearms? Hah! I think most of them would walk out of their armories with their M-16's and take 'em home.

This is truly inspiring me to buy another gun.