In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

live gun chat??

treedawgtreedawg Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
anybody know a good live site for general gun chat?

Comments

• idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check out www.guntalk.com and find out when Tom Gresham's "Gun Talk" airs in your local area. If it isn't carried by a local radio station in your area, listen to it live via the internet. There is also a chat room that is open during the broadcast where other gun owners go to chat and discuss the show while it is on the air. Tom Gresham joins the chat room during the commercial breaks.
  • treedawgtreedawg Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks, will give it a look
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I listen and join the chatroom under "Jeremy quite regularly during the broadcast. It's a blast. However, John Gresham is a little biased against "Black Guns" because he claims not to own any and won't be able to answer any questions about them. He is also a major proponent of "barrel break-in" procedures. It's easy to get on air with him if you decide to call in during the show. I've managed to get on air three times and had to wait a total of maybe 5 minutes max.The show is geared towards novices in the hunting and shooting arena. Most questions are what many here would consider "dumb questions" but I learn something new every week. I look for the tidbits and have fun chatting with the other gun nuts and Tom Gresham can be a hoot at times.