In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My New Mak

PupPup Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Just got in a NIB .380 acp Makarov, Russian made with adj sights. Great gun for the money- $200, and the quality is very good. I'll give the accuracy results asap. I got it from a dealer who listed it here on GB, but it didn't sell the first time it was listed so I e-mailed him an offer. Since I can't post feedback from such a transaction I'd just like tell any that are interested that the dealer, ArtG, was very easy to deal with. If you ever come across one of his auctions, he's one of the good ones. I still can't believe it! I, Pup, got to buy a new gun! God Bless America
Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often and for the same reason.

Comments

• Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maks tend to group very well. That fixed barrel is very accurate. Happy Shootin
  • Options
    PupPup Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saxon....it does? I had no idea. I noticed it hadn't gotten any bids, so I emailed him an offer that was about 10% less than the starting price. When I tried to post feedback it said something about not being able to if a "side deal" was made. Maybe Nunn can elabotare on this? I wouldn't knowingly be involved in a deal that went against any rules here at GB.
    Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often and for the same reason.
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if that violates the rules, I have to say "oops" a couple of times for past infractions.