In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can we disagree.......

ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Or tell the truth on this board anymore without gettin deleted??Does one person decide what that his viewpoint is the only one acceptable??If you do not want personal statements, delete ALL threads dealing with peoples names.Get a grip, I do not remember all this deleting in the past.And this forum is civilized compared to the "old" days.Thank you. Rant off.
NO GUTS, NO GLORY

Comments

• Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think truth is like sex ,is quite hard to take on force... you have to go showwwly,nickel! dime! quarter! quarter! not DOLLAR!Dollar! DOLLAR! ..... so minds "OPEN" wide to it (the truth) without resistance .
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ladr:Most here have never met the likes of the old russet dog. Now that was rough sleddin'. Yet we all kept our cool for the most part and eventually the cancer was cut out. But none is not Capt Kirk.Clouder..
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clouder, that is my point, we drew the line and followed it.The posters took the thrash out.